𝟓. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓.

—INDIGO

INDIGO.

"Are you sure about this?" I nodded my head reading the Information on my phone.

Jahseh kneeled to the dirt ground as he pleaded out for his best friend; There was such pain in his voice.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you" It was getting harder and harder to watch once his emotions were at the tip of his tongue.

Wanting to look away once my small kitchen knife was pulled out. Jahseh claimed this was the first spot where they opened up to each other after they re-connected after juvie.

There was this large tree, Not one leave was found on the branches nor the roots of this grey coloured dried out tree.

Jahseh slightly groaned but put it past him, Blood dripped from the side of his palm, Squeezing his hand closed winning his eyes at the view.

There was silence aside from the crickets. The ground shook beneath us causing Jahseh to stand on his two feet with a concerned look on Jahseh's face.

He pulled me close to him making me feel safe. The tree I described earlier began to rumble it's roots seemed to glow a white neon colour.

This was truly a dream; It's as if this was all caused by Jahseh's blood.

"Holy fuck" Words wouldn't progress as of now. This white neon colour made it's way up the illusional looking tree.

This felt like a acid trip, The bark of the trunk of the tree merged around almost creating a face.

Standing behind Jahsehs figure watching as his feet dared to get closer to the hologram of a tree.

"Jahseh Onfroy" The voice was deep and rusty. "Stokeley, Did he make it?" There was no fear in his body posture.

"Stokeley Goulbourne, I will take you to him" Jahseh had a pondering face expression one ehe turned to me.

Our eye contact lasted until we realized the background began to spin, The was gloomy and there was a mist of rain.

There was no more holographic tree, We stood on wet grass. Looking at my phone I noticed we somehow made it to the next day.

Jahseh silently gestured his pointer finger at a  house surrounded by leafless trees.

"Do you think we can make it back; I mean where are we?" Inside I was truly panicking.

"Everything will be fine, I recall that tree" He blinked before taking his finger tips to the middle of his forehead.

We made our way to the small house before Jahseh's fist knocked at the door. He sighed heavily before looking at me.

"Jahseh how are we going to go back?" Jahseh rolled his eyes at my concern before speaking, "Stop stressing so much. Besides what do you have to go back to anyways?".

There seemed to be some sort of tension between me and his bluntness. The door seemed to unlock which caught our attention.

The door opens revealing a black small dog, "Jahseh?" A voice spoke revealing his owner.

The boy wore a white durag followed by a long white lab coat, His smile was big and exciting.

Jahseh stood there with a small smile as If he couldn't believe his eyes.

"I knew this day would come" Stokeley stated throwing his arms around Jahsehs sluggish posture.

Stokeley seemed to turn to me once-ler's pulling away from Jahseh examining my face closely which made me focus on his tattoos.

"Who are you?" His head tilted before he squinted his eyes hardly. "Indigo. My name's Indigo".

Stokeley nodded his head before inviting us into his house which didn't match the outside.

The furniture was all white, Made the house look very classy.

We took off our wet shoes placing them on the white leather rug Stokeley pointed to.

"I've been planning out scenarios in my head for the longest and I never would've seen this coming".

Jahseh looked confused as we followed behind his long lost friend down the stairs to his basement, "As you can see I've been looking very hard into this".

There was a hallways we passed by exposing closed doors, He seemed to take us to his lab.

There was this tall standing water tube that stood around 8 feet high which we past; It caught my attention.

Jahseh followed behind his friend who led us to a small round table, "Please, Sit".

He was very well spoken although his style didn't match to his persona; The tattoos were a complete throw off.

Stokeley buttoned a button to his lab coat before dimming the bright lights.

"I have stepped foot into this world about three times before I figured out the real cycle of a human".

That introduction was very intense, "I waited for you Jahseh but, You never showed up which led me to the conclusion that you were reborn," Stokeley paused before focusing on Jahseh.

"But I see you here now and that possibility isn't possible".

"I have about 80% of my memory after being trapped in my head after all those years. I thought the day would finally come, instead I morphed back into my old self".

"As I expected" Stokeley stroked his chin as he paced slowly. "You my friend were not brought here by a god" Watching as Jahseh's eyes slowly widened.

"What does that mean?" Jahseh's voice echoed throughout. "It could only mean one thing; You were brought down by the devil himself".

Jahseh stood on his two feet as his sluggish posture straightened, "That can't be possible I- I followed every instruction he demanded therefor I'd be reborn again".

"Yes, This is the common mistake. The devil is very persuasive; He did fool the world into thinking he didn't exist" Jahseh seemed to be speechless.

Jahseh a Devil? It wouldn't surprise me from his posture to the style he carried with much pride.

"I can run some tests, Look more into it. We can go on from there".