𝟒. 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄

—INDIGO

—INDIGO.

"Could we discuss the Sacrifice now?" He clenched his jaw before I lifted up the brush of the black nail polish.

"He was my bestfriend" Gripping onto the side of his hand as I moved onto his last middle finger.

"Behind all the money and the fame, He was al I had and I fucked everything up; He deserved the world" There was a bit of pain in his voice.

"Although I seen my death coming up, I new it was going to be sooner with my decision" His tattoos intrigued me.

"How long was the friendship?" He was quick to respond. "Six years, Felt like forever".

"He's gone now" There a frown on his face that distracted me from closing the nail polish bottle which he grabbed out of my hand.

"Your nails aren't dry—" He gripped my hand before placing it on his thigh.

"Maybe he's still alive" I watch as he concentrated using both hands to stay steady on my nails which portrayed a canvas.

"He could be anywhere" Nothing escaped from between his lips. "He never believed in things like that".

His fingers began to slowly shake before he messed up the perfect nail, "Fuck!".

"It's alright, I can clean it up afterwards—" He glared at me with lots of worry in his face.

"As I was saying, The sacrifice might've caused this mix up" He looked around before sighing.

"Some say, You'll have to reconnect with the persons soul. That way; They can rest" He politely waited after my speech.

"How exactly am I supposed to do that if he's dead?" I bite the side of my cheek trying to recall to the text.

"There's many ways. Communicating to a higher power, Manifesting and lastly this weird ritual" He seemed stressed.

"What's the ritual?" He tilts his head before shaking dreads away from his face.

"It has to do with a place you recall the most and blood" He looked at me as if he were lost.

"Do I cut myself then drink it?" I was hoping he wasn't serious about this.

"I'm not sure, I'll have to look into it" He nodded his head, "If I can't get in contact with Stokeley, Then what?".

That's when I realize my feelings are now involved in something I thought would be easy to gain profit from.

"Indigo?" His hand waved in my hand with a funny look on his face, "We're going to get in touch with him".

He put the nail polish to the side before crossing his arms, "Are you promising me this?".

My eyes wouldn't shut, "Yes, I swear".

He chuckled at my seriousness. I felt like I had no control over my body, As if somebody was managing it's way to Jahseh.

I was so lost analyzing his face that I wasn't noticing what was going on, "When should we do this ritual?". "Tonight".