8.0 Heavenly Tribulation.

"Sixteen years might not be a long time, but I had a lot of fun. My only regret is that I never got to kick the shuttlecock with you dad." You felt tears form in your eyes as all four of you teared up. "Today is my birthday so nobody is allowed to cry!" Nezha said yelling at you all. "Father, Mother, (Y/n). Thank you all." He said while bowing on the floor in front of you all.

You saw electricity slowly start to form around Nezha only for it to last a few seconds. You flew up and hugged him. You started to chant as the electricity went down and started to surround you. You created plants, made with poison, as they wrapped around him making him become paralyzed. "Forgive me. I can't bare to watch this happen." You said. The truth was you did have the talismans on you and him. The talisman was intergrated in the ribbons you gave him and yours was hidden inside of your shirt. The talismans only work once you chant a specific verse.

You smiled down at him as he strained to move. "(Y/n)! Ao Bing stop her!" He yelled. The said male turned and flew towards you and tried to stop you. You wrapped the same plant poisonous around the male as he slowly begun to fall down until he landed on the ground gently. You waved at both of them as tears began to grow faster as they fell down your face. You reached the top and stayed still waiting for it happen. The first bit of lighting hit you as you reeled your head back in pain. You screamed grunting at the pain. The lighting got stronger as it cause more pain.

You continued to scream as you felt more tears grow. "Lord Li, Nezha's mom, Master Taiyi, Ao Bing, and Nezha... thank you for everything." You said smiling only for you to scream again. A face began to appear from the clouds as it's mouth opened. "I can't believe she's still holding on. There's a possibility that if I jump in I can use the lotus to save her." Master Taiyi took off and threw it at you as the lightning struck the last time.

The village slowly started to get up from the ground as they surrounded the giant crater. Nezha and Ao Bing ran in as Nezha's parents followed after crying. Pieces of wood and destroyed building were pushed away until Nezha's mom became quiet. The lotus flower opened up to revel green. "Huh?! I didn't die!" She cheered. "Wrong! You're dead!" Master Taiyi told the girl. "The Prismatic Lotus couldn't save your mortal body, but it kept your soul intact." He said as the girls eyes widened. "(Y/n)... thank you..." Nezha's mom told her as she hugged Nezha to her chest. She looked up to see the village around the crate as she smiled and waved at them. The village all kneeled down.

"Nezha. Ao Bing... this is all because of you both." She said smiling at them. "This is because of all of us." They said wiping away tears.

A few days have passed. On those days you still stayed in the Prismatic Lotus in Nezha's room. Everyday Ao Bing and Nezha would talk to you about their days until you heard screaming. Nezha grabbed the Lotus and ran with you outside. Outside you saw a man standing in front of the house. You were scared at first until you saw the little cloud guy from three years ago. You smiled as the little guy went towards the Lotus. "I wasn't really expecting you to go by what you said." He said laughing. You frowned but smiled and began to laugh.

"Why is the demon orb still alive?" You hear the old man from earlier ask. "Because I died for him." You said to him. "Why would you do that for him?" He asked. "Because he isn't a bad person at all. He saved this village." You said smiling at your answer. "Hm... I see." He said. "You died for the boy since you saw potential in him?" He asked you. "More than anyone knows." You said. "Very well."

He pulled out lotus roots and began to smash it together. He walked towards the Prismatic Lotus. He placed his hand over your body and pulled on you. You felt as though you were in an orb only to feel yourself getting pulled out. You felt stiff so you started to stretch. 'Wait... STRETCH?!' You thought. You looked around to see yourself out and free. Before you knew it you felt two bodies lunge at you. You looked to see it was Nezha and Ao Bing were the ones who hugged you. You returned the hug and pulled away from them.

"Can't believe I'm alive again!" You said happily. The man with the long white beard smiled and disappeared with his student, the cloud man. You smiled at what just happened and turned towards the two boys. "Well, who wants to go have some fun?!" You yelled out. Nezha yelled out a 'yes' while Ao Bing nodded his head. 'I'm glad to have met these boys.' You thought smiling again.

.
.
.
.
.

Hi! I drew the photo in the top but I wanted to redraw it from last time and I think it looks better, digitally. I prefer traditional so I'm still learning with this.

And this is the end of the story! I really enjoyed writing this and I think I will be continuing to to write the 'story' by doing oneshots, headcannons, boyfriend scenarios, and moreee!

I'll be doing requests so please feel free to ask for a scenario.

Just give me a specific plot and I'll try to write it. I don't know how I feel about writing lemons since I've never wrote them so I'll do things my fluff or maybe even smut... I don't know.

Thank for reading! See y'all later!!