4.0 See You There

Master Taiyi stood where the pitchfork was suppose to be and posed only to loose his guard when the weapon fell onto his shoulder as he screamed.

"Nezha! (Y/N)!" The voices of Nezha's parents were heard as they came riding on horseback. "Lord Li! Nezha and (y/n) ruined the whole village, kidnapped a child, and attacked the villagers!" The old man in the village said. "Nonsense! I'll show you for spitting lies." Nezha pickled up a paddle and got ready to attack but was held back when you grabbed his shoulder and sat him down next to you.

Everyone started to scream curses at you and Nezha telling Lord Li to lock you all up until the day you both died. Nezha's mom held him as Lord Li reaches for his hand and stared at something. Unknown to everyone there Ao Bing has hid in the background and watched you and Nezha fight when everyone first attacked. His eyes held emotions of awe as he stared at the way you fought for Nezha. He left soon and headed back to the Dragon Palace.

Ao Bing's POV (you weren't expecting that hah!)
I went towards the Dragon Castle as I greeted my father and master. "How was today's assignment?" My master had asked me. "I made seven lesser revolutions and for greater revolutions. I learned to make icy rivers, cliff side springs, frost, and snow. I have reached the seventh level of Ninth Heaven Ive Jade. Also... I made two friends on the beach."

"What? A friend?!" My master asked me as he stopped stroking his beard. "You know that you can't reveal your identity yet!" He screamed at me. "They are human, but they don't care who I am and thinks of me as a friend." I said quickly. "Who is this person?" My master asked me. "His name is Nehza and her name is (Y/n)." I said.

"Huh? What a small world. You actually met the demon orb. And a girl too!" He said laughing. "You mean?" "Nehza is the demon orb." My master finished for me. "We have waited 15 years. The day the heavenly tribulation occurs and the Demon Orb begins a massacre will be the day you save Chentang Press and be rightfully know as the Spirit Pearl. As for the girl," he grinned before he started talking again, "you will be needing a heir later on, won't you?" He smirked at his question. "I- uh. I-is the demon orb truly wicked beyond redemption?" I asked trying to avoid his questions. I felt my face slightly heat up but ignored it. Then my father began to talk.

Your POV
You giggle at the song Nezha mumbled. "I am a demon, a roaming and free one. I kill without blinking and eat people without thinking. I eat right at a time until my belly is as round as a lime. I sit on the crapper, but I forget the toilet paper." As soon as he finished talking, a helper came in. "Young master, you haven't eaten in three days." As soon as he got close Nehza kicked him making him knock down all the food he held. You frowned at his actions since he was just trying to help. "Nehza. Don't be so mean, he was just trying to care."

Since Nehza was still grumpy about everything's that happened he turned away from you. "What do you care? It's not like you'll do anything." He said bitterly. You frowned at his words and thought of an idea. "Ah fine. I'll just go and call Ao Bing and hang out with him instead." You said slowly getting off his head. Before you can fully get off you felt him grab you by your wrist as he pulled you towards him. You laid on top of him and smiled at his affection. You wrapped your arms around him as he place his hands around your waist. You lifted your head and saw him staring at you. "Nehzaaaa. A big stomach you have indeed." You said joking about his little song as you poked his stomach. He grumbled and turned his face away from you.

"Don't be so grumpy. I know you loveeee meeeee!" You say as you hug him tight and snuggling into him. 'More than you know.' He thought as he pulled you closer to him. You smiled at him as he leaned in and pecked you on your forward while giving you a small smile. You were about to talk until Nezha's parents and Master Taiyi walked in about to say something until they saw the position you two were in. You ignored their suggestive glances and questioning looks as you waved at them while Nehza's face erupted into flames, figuratively.

"Uh... Nehza, how long will you keep this up?" His mom asked him as he pulled you closer and cuddled you while turning his back to him mother. "Just leave us alone. Let us die in peace. I'm just a burden. Being alive just makes me blue. The more I try, the more goes awry. It all looks bleak the more I seek. The struggle is weary, I might as well just stay asleep." Nezha sang over the voices of everyone else.

"Why don't we play your favorite game?" His mom asked as she brought out a shuttlecock. "I've designed a new project called Riding the Clouds. Come try it out! " Master Taiyi said pulling out a paintbrush. As he finished singing he started to snore as he snuggled closer to you as you pet his head. "Oh! Your 16 birthday is in 10 days! The people of Chentang Press want to celebrate with you!" His mom said.

Nehza suddenly bolted up with you in his arms, "What?!" He smiled until it went into a frown. "I believe they would celebrate my death. But my birthday?" He snickered at the last part as he laid you and him down again. "The Sea Yaksha is strong and adept at fleeing by water. It's saliva can petrify and is difficult to deal with. The misunderstanding has been cleared. They know you both drove off the demon." His father said as you saw Nehza's eyes open in happiness. "That's right! Everybody wants to thank you for driving off the Sea Yaksha." You hear from his mom. "Yes! Great teachers produce brilliant students!" Master Taiyi said.

"Hmph! Those morons finally get it. I can't be bothered with them!" Nehza said as he grabbed his blanket and threw it over the both of you. "Make sure you're ready!" His mom told him as they all left the room. "You're all so annoying." Nehza said as you pecked his cheek. As soon as they closed the door he shot out with you in his arms. He jumped around with you and he smiled. "Nehza can you put me do-!" You stopped talking as you felt Nehza smash his lips against yours in a heated kiss. He grabbed the back of your head and pulled you closer as you closed your eyes and kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away as he quickly set you down on his bed as he ripped off a piece of his curtain and got a paintbrush and licked it.

You tried to calm down your face as he started to scribble on the sheet. 'He just kissed me.... MY FITST KISS!' You thought as you fought back another blush. You laid down on his bed and wrapped yourself in his blanket and covered yourself. When you heard him finish scribbling he pulled the blanket off you and picked you up as he took off running. "NEHZA!! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?" You yell as you tighten your grip around him. He didn't answer but went to a stop when you arrived at the beach.

He put you down near a rock and pulled out his shell that Ao Bing gave him and started to blow into it. After he finished blowing, he went to go blow into the shell only to hear a voice. "What did you need?" You and Nezha jumped up to see Ao Bing standing behind you both already. "You always pop out of nowhere." Nehza said with a sigh but quickly smiled. "Here! I drew a map for you!" "The Li Residence isn't hart to forget." Ao Bing said. "Yeah! So will you be there?"

"I..."

"Why are you hesitating?! I don't care if no one shows up as long as you and (y/n) go!" "Why?" "Because both of you are my only friends." Nehza said. "Both of you are also my only friends. Is there anything you wish for? You both saved my life so tell me what you want so I can't try my hardest to make it happen." Ao Bing said. "Wishes?" Nezha laughed at what he said. "My wish is for you to go to my birthday party!" He said smiling. "All right." Ao Bing said.

"It's a deal! I'll be waiting for you." Nezha jumped off the rock as you followed in pursuit. "Wait. (Y/n)?" The blue haired male had called your name and waved you over to him. You walked back to him and stood in front of him. "You saved my life too. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked. You were about to shake your head but you realized something else. You grabbed his shoulder and pulled him towards you as he bender to your height.

You placed your lips near his ear as you whispered. Ao Bing's widened as stared at you as you ran back to Nezha. Reaching Nezha, who was waiting for you, he looked at you. "What'd you tell him?" He asked. "Ah. Don't worry about it." You said as you patted his back.