This was Celeste Park's Tae Gallery. A gallery for her love, the masterpiece of Christ.

She took out one of the many boxes that she had from a drawer in the hall itself. It was a box the size of her poster and had white neon lights decorating its rear. The front was shielded with glass to get a view inside.

Celeste put the poster in it and brought the stool and climbed up to put the poster on the wall using nails and hammer, where it would join its other homies.

Once she was done, she plugged in the wires and instantly, all the frames lit up, casting multi neon glow. It looked like northern lights over a rainbow.

Celeste sat down on the maroon carpet of the hall and folded her legs, bringing them close to her chest.

She then placed her hands on her knees and rested her chin on top of it, doing what she liked best, what was her hobby, admiring Kim Taehyung.

"You are so close, yet so far. I can't wait to meet you oppa, I can't wait for you to see all this." She rocked back and forth, humming singularity by Taehyung.

Celeste loved her Tae Gallery. She loved spending time here, it was her dreamland. Her very own fairytale.

This very hall has given her the best dreams ever and this very hall has given her the hope to have Taehyung sitting in front of her, looking into her eyes, lost in her words.

At that time, there was a knock at the door. The person never stepped in for it was prohibited. None but only Celeste was allowed to enter here. She can't let anyone else see this before Taehyung does.

How mesmerized he'd be to see this, how happy he'd be to be here, how proud he'd be of her.

"Madame?" Called out the voice of a middle aged woman who happens to be her personal maid.

"Yes, what is it ahjumma?" Celeste replied.

"Madame, Mr. Park has transferred $50,000 to your bank account and he is currently in Cuba. He'll be there until New Year. I thought it was necessary to inform you." Said the woman and left.

Celeste's smile faded, she was pulled away from her dreamland. The glistening posters of Taehyung momentarily disappeared for her.

Her father won't be back for another two and a half months ? How miraculous.

When was the last time, she had seen him? Ahh yes yes, on her birthday, on 12th January this year. Almost a year has passed away.

Celeste only had her father and the ahjumma as a family. Her pathetic whore of a mother was none but a sorry excuse for a human.

She hated that women to her guts and prayed for her to never appear in front of her.

She hugged herself again, rocking back and forth, humming See You Again this time. Her eyes were wet, her throat felt sour.

"I need you, Tae oppa. I'm so lonely, so scared." She whispered and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

_____Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ____

When Celeste woke up, it was already evening. She felt sick, her eyes were heavy.

Switching off the lights of the hall, she walked back to her room only to find a faint beep sound coming from her personal computer.

She was confused for a minute but soon realisation hit her. Skidding off to the computer, she quickly checked her system.

And she had done it.

There in front of her screen was displayed the various cctv footages, the documents, the schedules and most importantly, the phone numbers.

Celeste had successfully hacked into Bighit's management account.

Clapping her hands, she smirked once and quickly dialled the first number she wanted to.

Her heart beat sped up dramatically as soon as the number connected. Celeste bit her nails due to excitement.

Finally, after 7 rings, he picked it up and her ears were blessed.

"Yeoboseyo ...?"

She was about to pass out, hearing his heavy and seductive voice but she controlled herself.

"Hello !"

"Who, who is it ?"

"O-oppa."

"Wait wh-"

"You're mine. Wait for me, I'm coming for you, Taehyung oppa."

______________________________________

Wallah !

So , I forgot to mention beforehand but you are free to imagine anyone as Celeste. I hate writing Y/N. So I gave her a name and you give her a face, lmao okay ?

Also, in case you don't know, you're beautiful, precious and important. Love yourself and speak for yourself always.
You cannot rely on anyone but you.
Tata and also,

Stay tuned,

Stay Gold,

Stan Bangtan !