CHAPTER 7

~The day of the ball~

~Third Person P.O.V.~

The day before the ball, Y/N was getting ready for the ball. The maids help her wear her gown that she chose yesterday. The makeup artist put your make up on, they only made it light because if it is dark it would not match with her gown. Then she wore her crown and accessories.

Then a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in." Y/N yelled.

The door opened, revealing Queen Elisa. The maid and makeup artist curtsied and left the room, leaving Y/N and her mom alone in the room.

"Are you ready for the ball?" Queen Elisa asked.

"Of course." Y/N answered.

Then a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in." the Queen yelled.

The door opened, revealing one of the guards.

"Your Majesty..." the guard bowed to the queen and princess.

"The coach is ready to leave soon..." the guard continued.

"Very well.." The queen said.

"You may go now." The queen continued.

"Thank you, your majesty." The guard said, then bowed again and left the room.

"Are you ready to go now?" Queen Elisa asked.

"Yes, of course." Y/N answered.

Then they both left the room at the same time. Then they were now at the end of the staircase. They walked towards the exit. The door was opened by the two guards and outside the door was the coach, some guards and two coachmen. One coachman opened the door and one helped Y/N and her mom get in the coach.

~Hours later~

Y/N and her mom arrived at the castle of Electricia, then the coachmen opened the doors of the carriage and Y/N and her mom went out of the coach, then went up the stairs. The castle was huge.

Y/N was wearing a royal blue off-shoulder gown with butterflies on her shoulder line