CHAPTER 4

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

I woke up in my bed, then I went to the bathroom to change clothes.

Your dress:

(A/N: You can change the dress, I don't mind

(A/N: You can change the dress, I don't mind..)

After I changed, I went to the dining room and ate breakfast with my mom. The food was a delicious and tasty pancakes....

 The food was a delicious and tasty pancakes

When I was at the dining room......eating, I noticed that my mom and i didn't even talk about things like what we usually we do in the past.

 After eating, I went back to my room and went to my bookshelf to get a book to read. I saw a book called........"Once upon a time".

(A/N: book not mine just found it on google

(A/N: book not mine just found it on google.)

I got interested at it, so grabbed it and went to the side of the window then read it. 

A while later, I thought that I should have a short break at reading, then I did, when I was on a break i looked outside the window and saw the 7 kids that I was with, when the dragon attacked the town. They saw me and waved, then I waved back, then went back to my reading.

~Merlin's P.O.V.~

My friends and I were strolling in town to buy some stuffs, then we looked at the castle and saw Y/N at her window, looking outside. When we looked at her we noticed that she was back to normal, her hair is back to her normal h/c hair and her skin doesn't have frost anymore. We waved at her, then she looked at us and then she waved back at us. We were so happy when we saw her again being normal. Then I thought of sneaking into the castle to know her better but then my friends called me.....

"Hey Merlin! Let's go home now!" the kid curly red-orange hair yelled.

"You guys go first, I'll just follow" I said.

"Okay, If you say so..." the one with an invisible cape said.

They started walking away while I went towards the castle. There was a lot of guards around the place so I went to the side and used my talisman to make an electric rope for me to climb the palace wall. Then fell to the ground safely, then went to the side where her window was, then made another electric rope and this time it is attached to her window, then I climbed again, then I landed outside her window and saw her reading a book. I knocked at her window,  then she looked outside, then saw me and opened the window......

"How did you get here?? I remembered that there are guards roaming around this place..." She asked me.

"I climbed the wall over there without getting caught." I answered while pointing at the wall that I climbed at.

"Okay, then what are you doing here? Aren't you with your friends?" She asked me again.

" Well, I just come by to know you better and my friends went home already." I answered with a smile.

"Okay, Come in." She said and gestured me to come inside her room.

I went inside her room and sat in front of her.

"So what's your name, your highness?? I asked her.

"My name is Y/ N." She answered. "What about yours??" She asked me.

"My name is Merlin, your highness." I answered.

"Well, nice to meet you Merlin and stop calling "your highness" just call me Y/N." She said.

"Well okay.." I said. "What happened to you on the fight by the way??" I asked.

"Well... I used all of my energy so that the dragon can be frozen but suddenly my curse started....." she said.

"So you're in a curse??" I asked.

"Yes..." she sighed.

"How did you get the curse and what kind of curse was that??" I asked.

"Well, I got the curse on my christening and the curse is one day if I used all my energy my hair will turn white and my skin will slowly turn cold, cold as ice and will freeze to death and turn to mist until the sunset of that day...." She said with sad eyes.

I was getting more worried for her.

"How did you survive the last time?? I asked. She looked at me with sad eyes and I was feeling something bad happened.

"I survived that time because my father knew a witch in a nearby kingdom, he asked for her help to heal me. She then agreed but in one condition someone will take a bite on a special apple of her's  so one of my parents agreed, my father, by the time the witch healed me, my father took a bite of the apple as the condition of it. I saw that moment, I was full of horror that time, I couldn't even bear to watch my father that time....." she said while sobbing and tearing up.

I saw her tearing up and sobbing so I went up to her and hugged her while patting her back softly to calm her down. 

(A/n: My ship is sailing..... I wish this stays long forever..)

"I'm sorry for asking..." I whispered while hugging her.

"It's okay..." She answered while breaking the hug and calming down.

"Let's change topic....so what do you like to do??" I asked.

"Well, I like reading..." She answered.

"How bout' you??" She asked.

"I liked reading as well..." I answered.

"Favourite food??" She asked.

"Carrots..." I answered.

"You?" I asked

"Donuts...." She answered.

~Third person's P.O.V.~

Hours later, they are still talking about their favourite things and stuffs. It was almost dawn but they are still enjoying their time at Y/N's room beside the window. Until they heard a knock on the door causing them to flinch...

"Princess Y/N.... Dinner is ready and your mom is waiting for you." one maid said.

"I'll be right there.." Y/N answered.

"I think those are the maids calling me, I think you should go now..." Y/N said while gesturing Merlin to go out through the window.

"Okay..." Merlin said while getting out of Y/N's room through the windows.

"Nice to meet you Merlin.." Y/N said.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N.." Merlin said. "See you tomorrow again... I guess...." he continued.

"Well, see ya... Byeee.." Y/N said.

"Bye...." Merlin said.

~To be continued......~

Sorry for late uploading this chapter, I got busy preparing for online class. Hopefully you enjoyed it. See you in the next chapter soon..... I think.....Byeeee.