"ight we done here" i laughed. "go put your shoes on so we can head out" i nodded before going to the stairs making my way to my room.

-

Once we were on the way to wherever.. the ride became a vibe. his hand laid on my thigh as his new album blasted and the windows were down so we could watch the sun setting.

"can i play a song?" i asked.

"youn' like my album?" he teased.

"i literally know every damn song" he chuckled handing me his phone. "thank you" i smiled to myself playing one of my favorite songs.

"Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking 'bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space (Oh)
I don't really need the pain
But I love to feel the pain"

i sung lightly with my eyes closed. just as i was about to sing the next part, pop turned the music down making me frown.

"baby! why'd you do that!" i groaned reaching for the knob but he stopped me.

"where the fuck you learn to sing like that?" he asked.

"whatchu' mean? it sounded bad?"

"hell naw baby! we gotta make you a artist! you got a good ass voice" i smiled.

"you think i'm that good?"

"the fuck i gotta lie for?" i chuckled. "now put this over your eyes" he handed me a blindfold making me groan.

once we got to wherever we were going, Pop got out the car before coming to my side opening my door and taking my hand helping me out since i couldn't see past the blindfold.

"don't let me fall" i sighed as he led me into the place.

"i won't bae"

i heard an elevator open as we stepped into it i'm guessing.

when the doors opened back up, he led me through wherever for another minute or 2 before he stopped.

"okay" he mumbled in my ear. "take it off" i untied the blindfold and handed it to him as i furrowed my eyebrows at the door infront of me.

"where are we?" i asked looking around.

"open the door" he chuckled.

i slowly opened the door