"Is there really no other way to do this, Saoirse?" Keith asked, tears falling down his cheeks as well.

I smiled sadly and shook my head, "No, I have to be a part of this, Keith. If we do this, we'll have a chance...."

I couldn't hear what else I had said. I simply melted into Keith's arms as he hugged me tighter than ever before.

"Promise me that you'll be okay." He said, not as a request, but more like a command. I couldn't do much more than hug him as he did me.

"I promise. I'll be okay." I answered. We stayed like for a few minutes until he let me go.

I turned towards the other faces. The faces of my friends, the ones I considered my family.

Pidge was balling, tears running down her cheeks and staining her puffed cheeks.

Hunk had turned around, not able to handle looking at me before it was time.

Lance was with Allura, both of them crying as they held each other.

And my brother, Shiro, he tried to stay firm, but not even he could keep his emotions contained.

I felt a hand grab mine. I looked away from my friends and saw it. I took a deep breath and took a few steps forward. It was for the future of the universe. It would secure the future and safety of all those I loved.

If this was the only way, I'd it in a heartbeat.

I turned around and saw all of my friends as they watched me leave. I would see them again. It would just be a while.

~~~~

~~~~Keith~~~~

A couple hours passed, and Saoirse was sleeping well on my shoulder. Until, I saw a single tear fall from her eye.

I got concerned when she cried. What was she dreaming about.

All of a sudden, Saoirse's eyes snapped open. She looked towards the door and narrowed her gaze.

"We have company." She said.

Our attention turned towards the door when we heard it unlock. Two pirates came in with blasters in their hands, standing guard to watch us as their leaders walked in.

To our surprise, we saw Ezor and Zethrid, two of Lotor's former generals. But they looked different. They seemed bigger and not just from their armored uniforms.

"Look who's hear. It's Voltron and the Angel." Ezor said amusingly.

Zethrid smirked, punching her own fist to try and intimidate us, "We're going to have a little talk."

Lance squinted his eyes then widened them again when recognized them.

"Hey, you're the guys that Lotor shot into space." He said.

"And the ones who were trying to kill us." Pidge added.

"Yeah, sure, but we're all friends now, right?" Hunk asked with a hopeful smile, "I, for one, am glad you survived."

"I'm glad you survived, too." Ezor said smiling with an evil glint in her eyes, "It's no fun torturing a dead person."

"Oh. So maybe not?" Hunk said nervously.

"Where have you been all this time? And what happened to Lotor?" Zethrid demanded answers, but we stared at in confusion. All this time? What did she mean by that?

"What are you talking about?" Shiro asked.

"We're talking about your little disappearing act." Ezor said.

The Silver Paladinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें