Chapter 19 - "¡Ay carajo!"

Start from the beginning

"You think he likes you? HA! Now that's funny."

"I don't-"

"Get it? Dear, let me get this straight. Freddie doesn't like you and he never will. He likes men only not you."

"But-"

"What? He flirted with you and now all of a sudden you like him?"

"Look KC, why would he like a fat ugly ass whore like you. Face it, he will never like you or go as far as for "loving you"."

A what?!?

"Why are you saying this to me?" By now I was steaming and I could tell he was enjoying this by the smirk he had in his face.

Bitch.

"Because I don't know if he has told you this but he has a boyfriend so if he's doing something with you he's just toying around. Okay?"

Freddie has a boyfriend?

"I don't believe you."

"Oh honey! You don't what? That he hooks up with people every night-"

Freddie would never do that,

"He doesn't do that! I-I share a room with him."

Would he?

"And? You think that stops him. We're talking about Freddie Mercury the rock star, a sex symbol."

Wait,

"Ohh I see what you're doing," I smirked as I was now walking towards him which caught him completely by surprise.

"You thought that saying all of this to me would hurt my feelings. Even go as far off by calling moi A FAT UGLY ASS WHORE! Nu-uh honey, I know what you are. You are just jealous, you think that all of this makes me wanna hate him, hm? Your absolutely wrong! I like him- no I love him more now that you said all of this! So you can take your bullshit, stick it up your ass and get out of here because this girl don't need it!"

"Now, so long ya Lucky Charms looking ass cocksucker!" His face was so pale but I could see all his anger rise within him by his movements.

"You will regret this." He hissed at me as he turned around and went towards the door.

"'Well, frankly my dear. I don't give a damn'."

================================
Present Day

Freddie's POV

Oh god,

I finally told them,

Oh, what a relief!

I was about to explode at any minute,

Well, I did but that doesn't really count.

As we were all waiting in the main room all I could think about what to do about KC.

I should just tell her.

No, Isn't a little bit too soon?

But, what if she doesn't like me,

Oh nonsense, you're Freddie Mercury for God's sake!

Everybody likes you!

But then again, I only care about what she thinks.

Ohh, why is this so bloody difficult!

"Freddie," I heard Miami speak as he snapped me back to reality once again.

I hummed in responce while still looking right passed him as I didn't even bother to look up.

"You're more quiet than usual, that's new."

"Well yes, I'm uh- just nervous. That's all."

"That's not all he's nervous about." I heard Roger mumble as I shot him a deadly glare that told him to shout up which he gladly accepted to.

"Okay? Anyway, where are the oth--"

Right as he was about to say that the door swung open making us all looked towards that direction.

"So boys, are we ready?" I heard KC ask as I caught her gaze.

"So sailor," She started walking towards my direction as I was about to get up but suddenly stopped.

"What do you think?"

I-

Wow.

"You look breathtaking."

"Well, thank you. You look very handsome as well, sailor."

"Um hate to break it but we have a concert to do right about now." Brian spoke as the others were just looking at both of us.

Whoops.

"Well, sorry dear, we were too busy doing something way more important." We both giggled at this as the others just shooked their heads made their ways out of the main room.

As we made our ways towards the  backstage area we could just hear the chanting getting louder as we got closer towards the stage. We all stopped in front of the wings as KC got handed her mic and the others their instrument. They were all jumping up and down trying to get their adrenaline running as Nudger gave them the cue to head on stage.

"Alright, okay. Let's go guys, we can do this!" KC finally and with that they all took off with the audience cheering very loudly at them as they opened with 'Barracuda'.

She is just so perfect in every way.

Beautiful, intelligent, kind, and she's got these eyes of-

I did it didn't I?

I fell in love with KC.

______________________________________

Author's Note:

Just a quick note, They used to call Brian Spencer 'Nudger' so that's why Freddie said that.

Anyway,

¡Los quiero muchiiittooosss!❤❤