Female goblin: R-really?

(Y/n): Why would I lie.

She then started to tear up. I bent down and gave her a hug and let her sob into my shoulder. After a few minutes she stopped crying.

(Y/n): You should get some rest.

As I stood the strap and zipper of my top came un done and that caused my boobs to pop out momentarily. I turned extremely red. I rushed to stuff them back in and redo my top. Then looked at the female goblin. She had a stream of blood flowing out of her nose. And her dick was now over a foot long and sticking out.

(Y/n) U-um. Please forget you saw anything. If-if you excuse me I should rest up.

I then left to find a place to find a spot to calm down and rest.

Female goblin's pov.

Female goblin(thoughts): So big and bouncy.

Time skip.

(Y/n)'s pov.

We hear howling in the distance. I grab my machete and head for the front. I'm hoping to give the Dire Wolves a second target to keep to many of them from attacking the fence at once. Not even 5 minutes later they finally showed up. They stopped at the top of the hill just 300 yards away from where I'm standing. The one with a scar on its face seems to be the pack leader. The second in command and possibly their child seems to be the one with a star on their head. When I'm sure I had their full attention on me I released my aura and then I spoke.

(Y/n): Listen well Dire Wolves. This goblin village is under my protection leave now or surrender and I'll spare your lives. If you don't you only have your leader to blame.

Pack leader: Who are you to make these threats?

He looks to a few wolves.

Pack leader: Kill her.

They change at me but before they got too close they found themselves losing their limbs thanks to the blood wires I had out. The ones that didn't die instantly were swiftly put out of their misery when I lobbed their heads off with my machete. I then looked the pack leader in the eyes. And smiled.

(Y/n): That all you got?

That seemed to piss him off greatly because he was foaming at the mouth while he gave his next orders to what few wolves that weren't cowering in fear.

Pack leader: I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF. ALL OF YOU WITH ME.

He and about 30 other wolves charged at me. Now I was getting nervous most were able to avoid the blood wires. The goblins took a few out with bows and arrows, but that still left a bunch I have to deal with. I cleaved the skull of one on my right before rolling to the left to avoid getting pounced on then I swung my blade into its spine killing it instantly. This continued until only the leader was left. I could feel myself growing tired. It's been a while since I had a tough fight. If I had the magic I would have just one shot them. Despite the fact that I'm surrounded by the corpses of his pack mates he seems way to smug and I couldn't tell why. Until he shouted.