"Yangyang randomly began talking about some chick from his uni and so I told him." She tells them. "You guys have been going out for almost 3 months now, so I didn't want to interfere with some random shit."

"Bitch, that's not random shit."

"Can you guys tone it down?" A man turns to our table. "Can I shove that donut down your throat?" Yuka shot back. The man gets up in disbelief and leaves the café. Renjun laughs at his girlfriend's words.

"Yuka, you can't just causally do that!" Minyoung quietly exclaims. "Well a lot of weird shit happens in this café anyway." Yuka shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm going to kill Yangyang." Minyoung grits. "But seriously? You told Yangyang, out of all people?"  Renjun scoffs.

Minyoung pouts, resting her head on her arms are she puts them on the table. She looks down at her shoes. "It slipped out." She muffled.

"So it's true?" Yuka asks. "Dude." Minyoung whines. "We need the confirmation." Renjun notes. Minyoung sighs, peeking up at the two.

A slight sigh leaves her mouth before she speaks. "It's true." She mumbles. "I love him. I love Jaemin." She whispers. "Oh my god, my heart is beating out of my chest." She groans, dropping her head again. Yuka and Renjun cheer slightly, giving each other a high five.

"That's literally so cute. Minyoung just saying I love you to him but not directly to him is already cute, what the heck." Yuka smiles in awe. "But why so stressed, hm?" Yuka asks Minyoung, as she moves beside Minyoung.

"Cuz it's not even a simple crush where I like him anymore. I love him, which makes it hard to move on." Minyoung mumbles, quietly.

"There's nothing you have to move on from when you haven't even tried." Renjun states. "You don't even know how he feels."

Minyoung thinks of what Renjun said as she looks down at her shoes. "It's ok-." Yuka gets cut off. "Hello, ladies, gentleman- well, Renjun." A voice comes out of no where with a laugh.

Minyoung almost swoops her head up when she hears his voice, and he smiles at her. "Hey, Jaemin." Renjun responds. "It took me a while to actually get away from that girl, she was really annoying, but I'm here now." He says, with a smile on his face. Jaemin pulls on the seat beside Renjun.

"No." Yuka and Renjun say in unison, causing them to look at each other. "No?" Jaemin repeats in unison. "Uhm that seat is taken." Yuka says, and Renjun immediately agrees. "Y...yeah." He mutters. "By who?" Jaemin asks.

"My leg."

"Yuka."

The two say at the same time. The two look at each other.

"Me."

"My leg."

They literally flip their words, making Jaemin more confused. Minyoung chuckles slightly.

"No one," Minyoung tells him, and Jaemin smiles. "No one is sitting there." She says.

Renjun looks at Minyoung and turns to Jaemin, getting up. "Sit here." Renjun says, as he took the seat in front of Yuka.

LATER

Everyone from the groupchat go to hang out at Renjun's apartment. At first, Minyoung is surprised about Renjun even thinking about that idea, but she then understands when he tells her to replace him for a game of uno with Jaemin.

It's not like she's awkward with him. She established and talked about her feelings for Jaemin about a week ago already to Yangyang.

Minyoung looks at her cards, thinking of which she should pick. But she can't find how she would be able to concentrate when someone is staring at her. "Look away." She says, looking at her cards.

Jaemin remains silent. "Jaemin?" Minyoung looks at him, and he comes back to reality. "Sorry." Jaemin scratches his neck. "I just haven't seen you in a while." He says.

Minyoung looks down. She missed him. She knows she does. But she doesn't know how to say it. "Yeah." She responds.

"This will probably sound dumb," He pauses. "But I missed you. Even though it's only been a week- I just missed you. And.. I think I still do." He says.

Minyoung clutches onto her cards, looking at the boy. "Me too." She mutters, barely above a whisper. Jaemin looks up at her. "I missed you too." She says. Jaemin smiles and seems to have remembered something.

"Uh," Jaemin starts. Minyoung plops her cards onto the floor. "I was just curious who that guy was in the café with you. I mean, before Renjun and Yuka came." Jaemin says.

"Huh?" She thinks. "Oh. Yeojun." She realizes. "He's an old friend of mine, the younger brother of Yeojin. Typical, I know." She mutters.

"Well- I saw him before." Jaemin says. Minyoung tilts her head at him in confusion. "At the mall, a couple days ago. When I was going around with Jeno." He tells her.

"Yeah, Yeojun is a big clothing addict, so I see him hanging out there." Minyoung chuckles. "No that's not the thing, he was with someone." He tells her. "A girl."

"Yeah, that's probably just his girlfriend." Minyoung tells him, picking up her cards. "But it wasn't just any girl, Minyoung." Jaemin whispers, as he gets up from the floor, peeking out of the media room before shutting it. "What do you mean?" Minyoung asks.

"It was Hyunmi." He tells her, and Minyoung looks up at him. "That girl with Yeojun was Hyunmi, and they seemed like more than just friends."

say it with me y'all!:

#perishhyunmi

lmfao i hate this chapter

BUT 2MIN!!!!

🥺💓💞💗💕💖💘 MY BABIES

they're doing things to my heart
minyoung finally admiting her
feelings makes my heart full

- n