Chapter 27 - In Conclusion - February - August

Start from the beginning

.

Clay's worked double-time to complete all of his certifications as his gym/rehabilitation/spa/nutrition bar opened at the beginning of the year. He didn't realize that the assistant manager that was hired was Luis' boyfriend, Anthony. However, Anthony worked extremely hard to ensure the business was thriving. Within the first two months, the gym made $60,000 in profit and an additional $15,000 per month after that.

Clay joked with Anthony that money can buy happiness sometimes. He also told Anthony that he's noticed a positive change in Luis. Clay's concern about Luis with three-fold. He wanted to make sure that Luis wasn't going to cause any more drama in his relationship with Chris. He was concerned about his brother's friendship/relationship with Luis, and he was concerned that he'd drive Anthony away.

With the success of his business, Clay was finally feeling confident about his financial situation. Not having to depend on Chris for all of the large purchases their family needed, made Clay feel good. Clay decided to buy a luxury SUV that Chris loves, but wouldn't buy for himself. Chris has a bizarre thing for Infiniti vehicles. Clay bought a 2021 Cadillac Escalade, and the first thing he and Chris did was Christen the backseats.

.

.

Chris got a co-starring role in a teenage love triangle, where he played a character going through similar things he's experienced. Chris took the role of a highly intelligent pansexual high school junior with low esteem. Chris' character was attracted to the girl's creative mind and attracted to the closeted star receiver eccentric style in clothes. His character was also attracted to the backup receiver's personality and physically attracted to the star running back's body.

Chris' character was good friends with a girl from three houses down. The girl and Chris's character were math tutors assigned to three academically struggling football players. The love interest of the girl was the wealthy closeted star junior receiver who was attracted to his backup. The backup junior receiver was from the poor side of town and frequently stayed at the star receiver's house. The third failing football player was the star running back. Unfortunately, like many other star athletes, the senior running back didn't take schoolwork seriously because he received passing grades, whether he did the work or not.

Chris' character decided to make a profile on a fictitious gay dating app and was befriended by two anonymous profiles. When Chris' character started chatting with them, he deleted the app when one of them said that they knew who he was. Then someone began to send him messages on all of his social media accounts and threaten to blackmail Chris' character.

[This would make a good story on Wattpad – HINT, HINT!]

.

.

Chris was also working with Giovonni on his songwriting skills. Giovonni focused on his new album as well as doing collaborations with everyone he could get with. Because Clay and Chris were off doing their things, Giovonni's friendship with Carl took off. Carl enjoyed getting to drive all of Giovonni's fast cars. Giovonni began dating a model based in New York City, so he would spend plenty of weekends with her. A few times, Giovonni flew Carl and Sheryl up with him. Since Sheryl wasn't one to turn down a chance to be around celebrities, she would often weasel her way into whatever Giovonni doing.