Déjà vu And The Proposal !!💞💞

Sorry for late update❤️❤️

Now let's start🤗

Sid woke up by a knock on the main door. He got out bed after kissing sana's forehead and opened the door. He saw a note laying on floor. He picked it up and knew what could it be.

' I know your mother is flying here in the morning. If you want her all well then you have to leave sana. ' it read.

He was so prepared for this. He already knew  this is gonna happen and that's why he asked his mother to only pretend like she was getting back in the morning but in reality, she was already at home and sleeping peacefully on her bed.

He kept the paper in his pocket with a smile and went tha balcony and acted as if he is very tensed because he knew that the girl is keeping an eye on his each and every movement.

His mother woke up and went to sid's room. Saw him sitting on the couch and sana sleeping on bed. She went to him and let her hand move in his hair. He looked up and asked his mother to seat through his eyes.
Looking at his face she knew that something is bothering him. She sat there and asked.

Maa- ab bolega kya hua? Kya pareshani hai?

Sid- maa....ek problem hai.... Vo actually...vo...

Maa- saaf saaf bol sid....

Sid- maa ( sighs ) ye dekho ( put forward the note )

Maa read it and looked up as if asking him what?

Sid- maa... mene kal ek Sapna dekha.....usme bhi same to same yahi hua tha ( and told her everything of course except the love making part 🤭🤭 )

Maa looked at him questioningly.

Sid- maa...main bas sab theek chahta hu....maana vo Sapna tha but sach to ho raha hai na....aap yahan nhi the...aap aaj subah aane wale the...ye letter aana or shayad aapko main Raat ko nhi bulata to aap sach me uske paas hote.....

Maa- tu honi ko kaise taal sakta hai sid? Kya kar lega tu kismat ke aage? Sana ka teri zindagi se jana likha hai to vo chali jayegi...koi nhi rok sakta use jane se....

Sid- maa....main apni kismat khud likhna chahta hu...or main apni kismat mein shehnaaz ko likhna chahta hu....main nhi jaane de sakta use ..... Main use nhi jaane dunga....

Maa- magar sid kaise? Tu kaise rokega apne aane wale kal ko? Ese nhi to kisi or tareeke se vo ladki tum dono ko juda kar ke rahegi.....

Sid- rok sakte hai maa....agar main shehnaaz se shaadi kar lu....to vo kuch nhi kar payegi....

Maa- uske liye shehnaaz ki bhi manzoori chahiye sid...or uski family se bhi baat karni hogi....or sidnaaz ki shaadi pe to poora India diwali manayega....ese me tu use usse dur kaise rakhega sid? Kya socha hai?

Sid- maa plz....aap sirf sana ki family se baat karo....or unse kehna ki shaadi privately hogi....sirf vo or hum honge...koi rishtedar bhi nhi... reception bada sa de denge.

Maa- theek hai...main baat karti hu unse...tu sana se baat kar lena.

Sid nodded and maa left from there to talk to her family.

Sana woke up by a wet kiss on her cheek. She rubbed her eyes cutely like a baby unaware of the situation Sid is going through. Sid saw her smiling looking towards him and felt peace. ' I can go to any extend to keep her with me ' he thought. Without thinking twice he asked.

Sid- will you marry me Sana?

Sana's jaw dropped because of such question and that too suddenly early in the morning. She lifted herself up and sat on the bed and pinched herself very hard and gasped. ' this is in real ' she thought. Sid Chuckled knowing what she is actually doing.

Sid- abey ae moti kuch poocha mene. Jawab to de.

Now, sid could see the mischievous look on her face and knew that this is going to be hard. He was very desperate to know her answer but she was as always ever ready to play games with him.

Sana- ( getting out of bed ) sochke batati hu Mr. Shukla.

When sid heard ' Mr. Shukla ' his body immediately stiffened. ' No that Nightmare can't be true '.

Sana saw sweat beads on his forehead and it worried her.

Sana- ( cupped his face ) kya hua bebu?

Sid- ( looking at her with tears at corner of his eyes ) tu kabhi mujhe chhod ke to nhi jayegi na?

Sana- nhi bebu...main tujhe chhod ke kaise ja sakti hu....( Kissed his forehead ) tu jaan hai meri sidharth ( kissed his eyes ) or main tere bina nhi reh sakti ( kissed his nose ) ek pal bhi nhi guzaar sakti tere bina ( kissed his cheeks ) i will marry you Sidhaaarth ( kissed his lips )

Sid now felt relaxed after listening to her confession. He too kissed her urgently wanting to let his fear out and show her how much he loves her. She could never be just a night stand for him. He would rather die then telling her whatever he said to her in his nightmare. Sana broke the kiss because of shortness of breath and looked at him.

Sid- ( in a low voice ) would you mind if I ask you to have a private wedding rather then a grand one? We will have a grand reception for sure. Please.

Sana now knew that something is bothering him and not wanting to ask about it if he is not willing because she trusts him blindly, whatever he would do it will be for their goodness only.

Sana nodded and sid happily hugged her tightly not knowing how could he shower his love on her in any other way. Sana too hugged him tightly wanting to take away the thing which is bothering him to no extend.

Their moment was disturbed by a knock on the door and mom came in. She told them that sana's parents will happily agree if Sana is happy with this marriage. She looked at them questioningly and in return both of them nodded shyly. She blessed them and left for preparations as an excited kid.

Sidnaaz looked at each other smiled wholeheartedly. ' Now they are actually going to sidnaaz ' they thought and hugged each other tightly.

1189 words....plz vote and comment motivation Milti hai usse. Agar pasand nhi aa raha to bta do... aap sabne mujhe upset kara isiliye now i am gonna wrap this story in 1 or 2 more parts.🥺🥺

How was this part?

Note:-

As you all know that ' Sidnaaz- Arrange Marriage ' story has reached to its end and I am trying hard to write a bonus chapter with mature contents but failing again and again😂. I am back with a new story ' Sidnaaz: Dream or Nightmare? ' do read it and let me know your thoughts.

Plus, anyone could message me for presenting their opinion in front of me as I want to connect with my readers and know what they want from me

Plus, anyone could message me for presenting their opinion in front of me as I want to connect with my readers and know what they want from me. ❤️

Till then bye bye, take care.😘

Let me know your opinions ☺️
Do vote and comment ❤️
Love you all 😘
Thank you 😊