The Truth!!💔

Sana- okay....main ready Hu sun ne ke liye....plz settle down

Ishaan- main chalta Hu....

Sana- Ishaan....

Ishaan- Sana ye tera matter hai...main ni reh Sakta....

And moves out

Sana- bolo ab....

Sid- hmm...to...us Raat....

Sana- chalo pehle baith jao...

Sid- hmm....

Both of them settled themselves on couch.

Sid- Mene Jo Kara majboori mein Kara...mujhe Vesa ni Karna tha par Karna pada....

Sana- baatein mat ghumao directly point pe aao plz...

Sid- hmm....us Raat....

Flashback .....

Few days before the incident

Sid- ek to pta ni ye maa Kaha chali gyi hai na call utha rahi hai na Kuch. Jab janti hai vo ki main tension main aa Jata Hu tab kyu Karti hai esa.... Inki trip to 2 din pehle khatam hone wali Thi na? Or agar extend bhi Karni thi to bta to deti at least.

Just then he received a video from an unknown number. Sid saw the video and was shocked.

There was his mom, all tied up with a chair in some dark room.

And then he received a call from the same number.

Sid- (panicked ) hello? Kon? Dekhiye aapko jitne paise chaiye aapko mil jayenge but meri mom ko chhod dijiye plz.

P- arey arey relax Mr. Sidharth Shukla. Mujhe laga ni tha ki main Kabhi sidharth Shukla Jaise insaan ko Dara paaungi.

Sid- dekhiye plz btaayein aapko kya chaiye...main dene ko taiyaar Hu but plz meri mom ko chhod dijiye....

P- arey chhod denge chhod denge...itni bhi kya jaldi....lekin uske liye aapko Kuch Karna padega....

Sid- kya?

P- kuch paane ke liye Kuch khona padta hai....

Sid- kya chaiye tumhe?

P- waqt aane pe pta chal Jayega par tab tak ke liye vesa Karo jaisa main keh rahi Hu.

Sid- kya Karna hai?

P- filhaal ke liye Kuch ni....( And cuts the call )

Flashback ends....

Sana- tune mujhe us waqt kyu nu btaya aunty ke baare mein? Or jhooth kyu Bola ki unki trip extend ho gyi hai? Tujhe itna bhi trust ni tha merepe?

Sid- esa ni hai meri Jaan....I trust to more than anything in this world. Bas main tujhe tension ni dena Chahta tha kyuki Tu already stressed thi udhar beech...mujhe kya pta tha ki tujhe na btana meri life ki sabse badi Galti ban Jayegi.

Flashback....

The evening of the incident.

Text- meet me in xyz hotel room no. 344

Sid- ( in mind ) I am so sorry Jaan main aaj Jo Karne wala Hu janta Hu ki vo maafi ke layak ni hai but phir bhi main life se ek mauka chahunga jab main tumhe explain kar pau but abhi ke liye mom ki Jaan zyada zaroori hai....( And went to the hotel )

Sana saw him on top of a girl as planned by her and she rushed towards their home wanted to give him one last chance to explain himself but he insisted of asking for forgiveness insulted her and forced her to get out of their home for saving her life bcz he had received a text ' if u want her safe then throw her out of your life or else I won't think twice before killed her and u know that 😉 '

He waited for her to again come to him bcz he knew she can't leave him like this she'll definitely come back for getting answers of those questions but he can't risk her life just for keeping her for himself and getting her love.

As he knew she came back but....but not like she left. She came back with some wounds and a lot of blood all over her body.

Wait....did she just tried to harm her? No...I can't drag her with me. I have to send her away from me. I can't risk her life.

Sid sent her out of the house and received a call from that girl again.

P- get Ur mother from abc place.

Flashback ends....

Sana- (sobbing ) why she did this to us sidharth?

Sid- bcz she loved me, so she never wanted us to be together.
Sana- so what did u did after that?

Sid- ( blankly ) I saved mom and snatched her life from her just like she snatched u from me. I killed her shehnaaz. ( And kissed the forehead of a Shocked shehnaaz )

I am really sorry for being late. But trust me, I am very busy in the preparation of my competitive exams.😅

Also, this story is going to end soon.❤

How was this part?

Let me know your opinions 😊
Do vote and comment 💝
Love you all 😘
Thank you ☺