Sensual Seduction

It's the middle of the night and I still can't sleep. Sean's face, and smile is stuck in my head. Why do I want him so bad now! I just want to feel his body rub against mines. My attraction grew stronger every minute. Was this good or bad? I didn't know but I craved him more and more.

I hop out the bed and go into the bathroom. I found my secret stash, and unzipped the bag. I pull out the 9" thick, red dildo. I lock the bathroom door and turned on the sink. The sink usually drowns out the noise in the bathroom because the water pressure was so high.

I slid down my pink, laced Victoria Secret panties, and threw them onto the floor. I press the on button, preparing myself to relieve these sexual thoughts Im having of Sean.

Instant vibration comes from the dildo. I lick my finger and start to rub my clit. I put the vibrator tip inside my pussy letting out a little moan. I close my eyes and imagine Sean's fine ass standing right in front of me. I push the dildo all the way in letting out a loud moan. I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter each time. I start to go faster, within ten minutes I came. My urges were dealt with just like that.

I put the dildo back in the bag and hide it right back in my stash. I grab a towel and wash cloth out the bathroom closet, and turn the shower on.

--