᯾12

Adding Martial Law cuz I'm a simp 😔👌

"So, she is staying here?" ASEAN asked.

"Well yes, but still, we can't leave her alone here. What if same scenario happens again?" EU looked at ASEAN.

And this was the question in this six days. Tomorrow is day when the great four, FBI and other old countries (who participate in search and in war) will be included in judging of Reich's behavior. They all needed to go, but they were afraid of another war if they leave Y/n alone in the palace. FBI and NATO can't stay to look after Y/n because they were participating in war. They needed some strong country who could protect themself and her. ASEAN finally came up with idea.

"Let Martial Law stay here until we are gone." he said.

NATO looked at him with a nod. EU nodded as well and they three looked at UN. UN exhaled and looked at them back.

"Okay, Martial Law will stay with her."UN said.

The great four were still in the tea room wait for Y/n to wake up. Speaking of Y/n, she wasn't herself these six days. She closed and she didn't really talked to everyone she used to talk. She started daydreaming more often and mostly would isolate herself from conversations with daydreaming. Speaking of isolating, she would be in her room more often and sleep more. She barely ate these days and went outside. If someone visit her, her room would be all dark. Windows would be covered, so any daylight can be stopped. Room was cold like an lab she have been in. It was like she lived alone on the opposite side of the world with them. J. E., F. I., Prussia and R. E. tried to communicate with her, but unsuccessful. She would always give them a blank expression, short answer or just a shrug. G. E. was silently watching this thinking what should he do.

"Y/n." he called her sitting on the sofa.

Y/n turned to him and saw him pointing at chair to sit. She silently sat down and looked at G. E.

"Speak. What is wrong? " he asked.

Y/n awkwardly looked away a bit sad.

"Trusting others hm? You don't trust us, don't you?" he asked.

"I do trust you, but...." her tears were trying not to fall off the face.

She felt a strong body hugging her. She looked up and saw G. E. hugging her. 

"It's fine, please don't worry..." he whispered.

-'-----------------------------------------

Quietly, she was looking a small lake with a lot of fishes. She looked at encyclopedia she was having oh her lap and looked at one fish. NATO approached her and kneeled down to the lake beside her. 

"Did you learn something?" he asked.

She nodded and handed him encyclopedia to show him a fish she found. ASEAN, EU and UN were watching them from far and drinking tea. They suddenly heard footsteps approaching the table. They turned and saw Martial Law standing from the behind.

"Ah, you finally arrived." UN said.

UN then pointed at Y/n and Martial Law looked at her.

"You will protect her tomorrow. Please make sure to be careful and try not to scare her. Alright?" UN said.

"I will try." Martial said.

Okay okay...

I'm sorry for not updating so much this book. I'm really tired atm even tho it's my second week in high school. I have this chapter in my drafts from August and I really want to finish the part :(

I won't update so much and I can't wait to get on online school to get some rest.