᯾11

Have a nice pic of this bby uwuuwu
___________________

Entry number 3: Ghost Rule

"AGH!" Soviet yelled in pain.

It went even deeper.
Soviet was seen by a bird what flied on his leg where his wound was. And we can all guess what happened. Bird decided to try new food, causing Soviet to scream and scare the bird away. Of course, Third found him and started shooting at him. Soviet tried to shoot back and run, but he ended up tripping from the behind. He fell from the 6 meters ground and he couldn't get his gun back. Third walked to him in pure happiness and agony. He landed his foot on his abdomen and watched him bleeding. Blood was coming down from his lips and his face looked beaten with a bit of a sand.

"And finally... I can celebrate my dream. I waited so patiently for this day to come. Y/n gave me that power to turn you down, Soviet." he grinned.

"Y-you betrayed the sun in this dark world... You betrayed angel in this world of demons... Y-you betrayed someone who bring us light, to us, old countries, who have done so much evil in the past...." Soviet spoke.

He started bleeding more from the arm and his leg, and even more from his lips and small wounds from his face. His eyes were so close to bring him in the endless sleep.

"You look tired, Soviet." Third teased. "You should sleep more."

Third pointed a gun in his hand with a biggest grin in the world. Soviet was trying to fight against him, but it was over.

"DIE!" he yelled.

When he was about to shoot, something magical happened. Third was paralyzed when he was about to shoot. Soviet looked at him with a confusion when he dropped a gun. Third chocked and then threw up blood mostly falling on Soviet. He looked at Third in horror and confusion until he saw blood coming from his abdomen. Third's mouth were full of blood as he collapsed on the ground next to Soviet. Soviet someohow looked up to see his savior. Quiet "thank you" and a smile escaped from his lips until he fainted as well.
Corrupted walked up to him and lifted him in 'bridal style' and looked at Third.

"The weak will die." they said.

They started walking away from the battlefield. There were corpses everywhere. There were guns. There were bullets. There was quiet. It was peaceful. Only fast footsteps could be heard. Until they became running. Soviet was looking so peaceful. If only was Y/n the one who was holding him. Corrupted was running so much like never in their entire existence. They didn't wanted to hold such a powerful leader of Russia dead. They didn't wanted a corpse. They wanted a real living being. Because they cared about Y/n. Running stopped when they saw soldiers and a border. It must be the end of the island. There was NATO and one more unknown country. They approached NATO with USSR still in their hands. NATO carefully took USSR and called for medical support. Doctors and nurses quickly runned and took USSR in an ambulance.

"Greetings, my name is E-" EU was about to introduce himself until something shocking happened again.

Corrupted's body melted into something horrifying. From a 2 meter beast, it turned into a y/h girl figure. The melted substance fell like a rain from a figure revealing it. And there she was. Y/n the sleeping beauty. She straight up fainted on the ground with metal puddle surrounding her. EU and NATO were just watching not believing what just happened. EU slightly smiled at her sleeping body still in her yukata. There was a bit of a blood coming down her forehead, but nothing serious. He approached her and lifted her in 'bridal style'.