🦋 Chapter 2 🦋

Everyone was finished with the preparations for the coronation. The girls wondered where Fluttershy was since she's never late.

Fluttershy "Sorry I'm late"

Rarity~ "Its okay dear, had a rough night?"

Fluttershy~ "I had a strange dream"

Twilight~ "We'll talk about it later Fluttershy"

Just then, Celestia arrived to see how everyone was doing and if everything was up to speed. So far so food, ever was ready. Then a thunderstorm rolled which means that the coronation will have to be postponed for a while. To Celestia and Luna, it wasn't a normal Storm, the clouds seemed strange and a weird purple colour with a greenish mist. Everyone was wondering what is happening but no one seemed to know. Luna knew exactly who this was. They heard a low chuckle and a green and purple mist revealed a tall, cloaked figure. Itcwas Kimg Sombra.

Princess Celestia~ "We meet again, King Sombra"

King Sombra~ "Indeed we do, Celestia and miss Luna. What's going on here?"

Princess Luna~ "Why should we tell you anything?"

King Sombra~ "Now now Luna"

King Sombra shot a laser from his horn at Celestia and Luna but Sombra was too strong making Celestia and Luna get thrown in defeat. King Sombra laughed evil and got his minions to destroy everything and capture everyone and make them his slaves. Even the princesses. Twilight and her friends tried to stop but to no avail. Fluttershy seemed to be the only one who escaped and she ran away towards the forbidden forest where nobody dares to go, but she had no other choice. Sombra's minions chased after her but gave up. Fluttershy tripped and tumbled down a hill hitting her head. She heard footsteps approach her and she a figure her height but her vision was hazey.

Fluttershy~ "W-who are you?"

???~ "No time for questions come on, I'll take you to safety"

The voice sounded raspy but Fluttershy soon fell unconscious from the fall. Meanwhile, soon everyone in the village were captured and put in prison except for some since they had to work. Twilight and her friends were in a prison cell along with other people. Rarity being the drama queen, didn't like it as it was cold, musty and damp.

Rarity~ "The nerve of that guy. Does he not know how to treat a lady? And these cells are so darm cold"

Twilight~ "Well it ain't exactly a hotel or a mansion"

Pinkie Pie~ "Awe come on guys, look on the brightside, Fluttershy might find help"

Everyone agreed. Fluttershy did escape but they didn't know where she escaped to. But wherever she was, it was way better than the prison. King Sombra sat in the throne room smiling as he achieved his victory in taking over the castle. Then one of his minions, Blackberry Lust, enter the room with good news and bad news.

King Sombra~ "What are the updates?"

Blackberry Lust~ "We have some people working and some kept in the cell just like you asked your majesty"

King Sombra~ "Excellent. There's also bad news though, so spit it out"

Blackberry Lust~ "Alast sir, a girl Fluttershy was the only one who escaped"

King Sombra~ "Find her and bring her to me or there'll concequences"

Blackberry Lust knew exactly what he meant and got her soldiers to accompany her to find Fluttershy. King Sombra laughed evily knowing soon that he'll win. Celestia and Luna pray that Fluttershy will save everyone.

To be continued......

Hey guts. If you're confused, yes i made up Blackberry Lust. She is the commander for King Sombra. I'll give a backstory on her soon but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think of it so far. Later taters