Are you ok?

~Third person pov~
All the caring and safety Alayna provided on the bus and at school before school couldn't stop the terror with happened when she saw her father. Alayna started to pick up on her new little friends behavior and took action when a bruise appeared on her arm in the shape of a hand print.

Alayna talked to her little friends second grade teacher. Since she was in the highschool she had to skip class. But that didn't matter.

The teacher took aside the young second grader and looked her in the eye. Eying her bruise and her glossy eyes and broken frame. She started asking questions. And that little girl gave one answer and one answer only. Daddy did it.

It didn't stop there. During class she would have "Quite time" where everybody would sit and read. Expect the little girl. She and another student would go into the back room, and talk. With the teacher on the other side of the door. The little girl felt safe talking to a fellow student. Besides what where they gonna do? But she was wrong. The teacher told the school councilor. Who talked to the principle who told her mother. Who yelled and her father. And through this vigorous circle. Blamed her.

This act started to talk it's toll on the little girl. At second grade. Only 6 turning 7. She became depressed. Scared. Sad. Alone. Pulling out her hair during class, plucking her eyebrows at night. Scratching her as till they where red and bloody. Doing whatever she could to make it all stop. Stop the pain. Stop the yelling. Stop all the remotes fear that was happening in her life. But nothing was working. She was so scared. But just when she was about to wither away...........the little six year old steppes into the magical office of doctor Careen.

By no means was the little girl crazy. Her mother needed this to stop. She feared the worst for her daughter and was determined to get this horrible nightmare to stop!

Months went by. The little girl would paint. Draw. Play with blocks and just be able to relax while she spilled out all the secrets about her father.

A year went by. They had all the evidence they needed to stop all contact with her father. Only question is. Would the Cort be on there side?