Meeting his friend

Clark pulled the truck into a space and looked at Sarah.
"Now we do have one problem. Well actually two."
"My ears and eyes?"
"Yes."
"I can make the ears change but the eyes thats just what they are."
"They are turquoise."
"Believe me I know, should have seen Clark's response when he first met me. You both have blue eyes he thought mine was contacts. I had to explain to him and those he worked with they were natural."
"Work?"
"Clark is a reporter works at the Daily Planet."
"A reporter, I don't think I could ever do that."
"You have your own destiny Clark, your life isn't like his. Just because you are from the same place and in some ways essentially the same person, you each have your own identity and dreams."
"Thanks. But right now I just want make it through my final year of school."
"You seem to be a smart kid, you'll do fine."
"Thanks. We are here come on."
Sarah followed him inside, it was a cute coffee shop.
"Its an old one screen theater."
"Yes it is. Hello Clark, Chloe is over there. Who's your friend?"
"Im his cousin, just visiting with my fiance for a few days. We kind of dropped in."
"Yeah it was a surprise." Clark said looking at her.
"I'm Sarah Wolfe."
"Lana Lang. Nice to meet you. I am guessing Clark brought you to meet Chloe?"
"Yeah."
"You have beautiful eyes. Contacts?"
"No its natural." Sarah said lowering her eyes. Clark looked over and took her hand.
"Sorry, I see you've met Lana. Come over and meet Chloe."
"Sure. Nice to meet you Lana." Sarah said following along behind Clark. Chloe stood and shook her hand.
"Hi, your Clark's cousin?"
"Yes, my finace and I sort of dropped in suddenly."
"Oh, what's his name?" Chloe asked. Clark looked at Sarah and then at Chloe.
"Joseph." Clark said suddenly.
"Must be a cousin from your moms side?"
"Dads."
"It was an unexpected visit so Clark thought I would like to come into town with him while Joseph stayed and helped out on the farm." Sarah explained to a very confused Chloe.
"Oh sorry, this is my cousin Lois. She is staying with the Kents."
"Oh."Sarah looked at Clark, he could see panic in her eyes.
"Clark is it alright if I step outside for a moment I won't go far."
"Sure." Clark said looking at her puzzled, he then noticed the sparks coming from her fingers.
"Actually Chloe as much as I hate to do this I am going to take Sarah back to the farm."
"Hey don't worry I'll take her back to the farm, sit with Chloe." Lois said standing. Clark looked at Sarah, she nodded and left with Lois.
Sarah nearly jumped from the car and hurried toward Clark.
"We need to talk now." She told him pulling him away.
"We will be right back." She said looking at a rather confused Johnathan.
"What's wrong?"
"That woman."
"Ok, who is she?"
"Lois Lane."
"What?"
"Exactly, I never told Clark, yours died shortly after you two got together."
"Oh boy."
"Oh and your name is Joseph."
"My middle name?"
"Your grandfather's name." Johnathan said coming up to them.
"I know, sorry about the Lois part we didn't think with as young as your Clark is he knew one."
"Where is Lois?"
"Martha took her inside, said we would all be in after a while. What happened to your Lois?" Johnathan asked, he could see a look of loss in Clark's eyes.
"She died, about a year before I met Sarah."
"I was working as a personal assistant for Bruce Wayne of Wayne Enterprises."
"Never heard of him, anything like Lex Luthor or Lionel Luthor."
"You have a Lex Luthor? Last time I saw anyone with that name I lost Clark."
"How?"
"Let's not get into that, he worries enough about his son without adding my own life to it." Clark told her. Johnathan walked up and placed his hand on his arm.
"Believe me son, your like my son is I can tell."
"He died." Sarah told him. Johnathan looked at her.
"What how?"
"A creature and kryptonite. The green rocks."
"But you said you've been together over five years."
"We have, Bruce found a way to bring him back, abet a bit angrier than when he died. But he gave his life to save the world and was brought back for the same reason. But now we are here, I am happy our world has a team protecting it. So maybe they won't notice us missing."
"Well it seems you are special. Come on Lois will come looking if we don't get inside."
"There you guys are. Mrs. Kent wanted me to let you know dinner will be ready soon, Clark just got home."
"Oh good I need to talk to my cousin." Clark said.
"You must be Joseph. I can see the family resemblance."
"Yeah and you must be Lois." He answered her.
"You can talk after supper and we figure out the sleeping arrangements."
"I'm going to stay with Chloe for the next few days."
"Alright." Johnathan said leading the group inside.
Sarah hoped this would work, and what was worse she looked young enough to go to school. The one thing she hated about her elvin blood was her youthful look.
"Shouldn't you have to be in school too Sarah. You can't be more than 17." Lois said as she was getting ready to leave.
"I'm engaged to be married."
"Not what I asked."
"My Sarah means she is 25. She just looks young." Clark said wrapping his arms around her. Lois nodded and left them alone. Clark refused to release Sarah until he heard Lois was gone.
"Go outside now." He told her. Sarah rushed outside followed by the others. She ran as far away from the buildings as possible and screamed a bright light seemed to come from her lighting up the field.
"Lois?"
"She called her a child. She isn't one for that." Clark told him. Johnathan nodded and stood as they waited. Clark walked toward her and placed his hand on her shoulder.
"You alright?"
"Yeah, first time in a long time."
"Yes it is." Sarah wasn't sure why she became so angry with what Lois said, she had already tried to get away from her at the coffee shop.
"Come on I'll make you some warm milk."
"Thanks Mrs. Kent." Sarah said with a smile.