"SHIELD. How'd they find me?" Bruce asks.

"We never lost you, Doctor." Nat says to him as he kept his distance from her.

"Now we need you to come in." Nat says.

"Why? Is this about the Stark girl?" Bruce asks.

"No, not this time. Nick Fury seems to trust you." Nat says.

"What if I say no?" Bruce asks.

They talked for a moment about how what if the hulk wouldnt want to go. Then Nat changed the subject to the task at hand. The tesseract.

"This is the tesseract. It has the potential energy to wipe out the plant." Nat says.

She sat down placing a phone down with the picture of the cube. Bruce placed his glasses on and then picked up the phone.

"What does Fury want me to do? Swallow it?" Bruce asks.

"He wants you to find it. Its been taken." Nat says.

"So Fury isnt after the monster?" Bruce questions.

"Not that he's told me." Nat says.

Bruce wanted to know if she was trying the truth or the not. So he had to scare her and scare her he did. As now she was pointing her gun at him.

"Im sorry. That was mean. I just wanted to see what you'd do." Bruce says and backed away from the table.

"Stand down. We're good here." Nat says over coms.

"Just you and me." Bruce says quoting her from earlier.

Director Fury was in a meeting with the console and they were not to happy about the plan Nick has made. They didnt want this team of freaks to do anything. After his meeting Nick went to go get the next one himself a solider, Steve Rogers/CaptainAmerica.

Steve was in a gym working out his anger. To him the 40s. Were yesterday, but not he is a 25 year old man in the year 2012 and everything was different. This was the only way he could deal with all if this right now.

He was beating the hell out of that bag and he broke it. Then he got another one and started hitting that one too when he was joined by someone else.

"Trouble sleeping?" Nick asks walking in.

"I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill." Steve says hitting the bag.

"Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world." Nick says walking over to him.

"When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they saw we won. They didnt say what we lost." Steve says walking over to his bag.

"We've made some mistakes along the way. Some, very recently." Nick says.

"Are you here with a mission, sir?" Steve asks.

"I am." Nick says.

"Trying to get me back in the world?" Steve questions.