Chapter 0: Prologue

No! I scream endlessly as l fall though time and space. Ripping and tearing through it's delicate but complex, woven fabric. unable to grasp anything to halt the fall. I regret! I regret! I! RE! GRET! I think over and over again hoping for my thoughts and feelings to reach HIM. I know it never will. My essence began to transform into something. A body my sub-thought whispers to my forethought. I began to feel something grow behind my wings! Ahhhhhhh! soon as it was formed feather by feather is ripped off. It brought forth an unknown feeling. What feeling is this? Pain, my sub-thought whispers to me. The pain left a feeling of a thousand times a thousand sharp things being injected into me. Ahhhh! I feel the tear of one wing before I heard it. Then the other. What more can I take. Just then before my wing fully ripped off. I made impact that seem to break me. It made a soul shattering sound. I began leak blood from holes from both side of my head, sound was lost as the leak began. Within the same time of the impact it forced out my first breath.

That marks the time of when angles started to fall..

Author's Note
Hello, this is a new book I'm going to work on as I wright my other book, The Voices Of The Sea, (T.V.O.T.S.).

Thank You

Yours Truly,
The Author