PART TWENTY ONE

"Jennie ahh" Nayeon calls Jennie, walking towards Jennie.

"Yes, Unnie!" Jennie replies while the stylist is applying makeup for her to take a photo shoot.

"You have a new photoshoot" Nayeon told Jennie.

Jennie questions, "New photoshoot?".

"You know, you were so lucky that The Kim Hotel and Resort requested you as their model" Nayeon answers.

"Why?" Jennie asks, frowning.

Nayeon puts both hands on her hip and sigh, start to explain "Jennie, everyone has been wanting to be a model for TKHAR", "They rarely choose a model to take photoshoot for theirs, they're the most popular hotel in Seoul, they require a lot from model and it's so hard to be shortlisted as their model".

Nayeon carries on, "Every year TKHAR always choose a model for their project Summer Vocation, it happens only once in a year", "If you're lucky TKHAR asked you to sign in contracts as their model permanently, you'll get many benefits from them and you're going to be the most famous model in South Korea".

"I'm interested in it" Jennie shrugs. "Why I was shortlisted to be their model, if I weren't wrong I didn't apply for being their model, how can I passed this" Jennie questions.

Nayeon apologized to Jennie, "Sorry Jennie, I secretly registered for you".

"UNNIE!" Jennie grumbled.

"Yes, I knew I was wrong that I didn't tell you", "But this is a great opportunity for you to promote yourself, and become the most famous model" Nayeon reasons.

"Jennie, Pleaseu!" Nayeon begs, clasping her hands with puppy eyes.

Jennie exhales, "Okay!".

Nayeon rushes to hug Jennie from beside excitedly, "Thank you, Jendeukie!". Nayeon releases the hug, gives a flying kiss many times to Jennie before she left, "Muah! Muah!". Nayeon waves her hand as a kid has just got candies. Jennie chuckles.

~

"Taehyung!" Namjoon calls him, entering Taehyung's office.

He handed Taehyung a file, "Our project Summer Vacation this year, it's under your responsibility".

Taehyung accepted a file from Namjoon. Namjoon carries on, "In this file, there is a photo of each model that we choose to be our project model".

Taehyung opened the file, Namjoon adds up, "But this year, it's slightly different from every previous year".

Taehyung looks up at Namjoon, "How's the difference?".

"This year, our project will focus on newlyweds who wish to honeymoon and stay at our resort", "So, the concept of the photoshoot will be a wedding" he answers Taehyung. Then heaved a deep breath, "We're struggling to look for a male model for the concept, and also who suit the new female model".

"I've already had someone in my mind" Namjoon tells Taehyung, fixed the concentrated gaze on Taehyung.

"Who?" Taehyung glances up at Namjoon then turns to read the file, but hasn't looked at the photos yet. He's reading a requirement of the agency who send their model to be TKHAR's model.

Namjoon does a smug face at Taehyung, Taehyung frowns, "I think you're the best matching with the concept and the new female model".

Taehyung chuckles in the tone of disbelief, "Me? No way, Hyung".

Namjoon bobs his head, "If you changed your mind, don't forget to tell me", "I'll take my leave now". Winking at Taehyung before he left the office.

Taehyung shakes his head and carries on reading the file. He finished reading and begin to take a look at the photo.

Pokes his tongue inside the cheek, utters "What's a small world!". Taehyung smirks, "I think I should consider the request of Namjoon Hyung one more time".

END OF PART TWENTY ONE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪