Complicated Feelings [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

"I really don't get it."

"We've been friends for a long time, and suddenly my heart just started to grow these romantic feelings for her." Chaeyoung admitted, still unsure of her thoughts.

"Because the heart wants what it wants, and we don't really have control over it, and sometimes we realize things at the most unexpected times in our lives." Mina said as she patted her on the back.

"Well, then I guess I like my best friend now." Chaeyoung muttered, finally giving in to her heart's desire.

~

FLASHBACK

It all started with Jihyo hosting a guessing game because it was a really boring night and Twice had nothing to do but play games.

"Alright, everyone, pick a partner!" Jihyo clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

They began to push and tug each other in order to be each other's partner.

"I call dibs on Momo!" Sana exclaimed as she scooted over to where Momo was sitting.

"You can't just call dibs on me. What if someone wants to pair with me, or maybe I want to pair with someone else?" Momo grumbled.

"Oh well, you're stuck with me." Sana laughed broadly as Momo rolled her eyes.

"It's best if you guys team up with someone who's extremely close to you, because this game is about how many questions you can answer correctly about your partner." Jihyo advised.

"What's the prize?" Nayeon asked.

"The winners will have one wish granted by yours truly." Jihyo explained briefly.

Nayeon's laid-back demeanor turned into her competitive side.

"Then I choose Minari." She said, smiling, while someone coughed loudly behind her.

"I'm sorry, but this penguin is mine." Jeongyeon stated, placing her arm around Mina.

"Boohoo! I was first!" stomped Nayeon as Jeongyeon hissed.

"Excuse me for interrupting whatever this is, but Mina isn't anyone's property." Jihyo told them, dragging Mina away from the bickering duo.

"How come Sana gets to call dibs on someone and I don't?" Nayeon complained.

Jeongyeon laughed and began mocking her whining face.

"Because of that." Jihyo said, pointing to a childlike Jeongyeon who mirrored Nayeon's dissatisfied expression.

"Nabongs! Want to pair up?" Jeongyeon asked, as if she didn't really care.

"Chaeyoung, my lovely cub, want to be partners with me?" Nayeon asked sweetly, dismissing Jeongyeon's offer.

"Sorry, Unnie, Dub and I are partners." She said as she moved closer to Dahyun.