𝙸

Y/N POV ༄         {380 words}

"Ughhh" I groan, as I hear that dreadful noise. The default Iphone alarm sound. I roll out of bed and shut my phone off.
"Y/N!! Breakfast! I made paaanncaaakkesss!!" My mom yells from downstairs, drawing out that last bit. It takes a second for my mind to process what she said, but as soon as I do, I BOLT down the stairs.
"PANCAKES?!" I ask, out of breath.
"Yup! just how you like 'em!" She laughs.

~1 hour later ~

"Oh my god !! I'm supposed to be streaming!!" I remind myself as I jump out of bed, and run to my PC. I load up Minecraft, and fix my hair a bit in the webcam, before starting my stream. "Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize what time it was!! I guess i'll have to do something extra fun to make it up to you guys!!" I laugh.
"Hey @username1 Thanks so much for the sub!" I make a heart with my hands. I read a couple more subs and donations. "okay how about we play some bedwars!!"

"FUCKK!! I DIED!" The chat spams F's and laughs at my rage. "I got 10 kills though!!!" I exclaim.
"let's play another round. what do you think chat? sound good?" The chat gets filled with agreements. "alrighty let's do it!"
"YESSSSSS!!! TAKE THAT!!" I scream, as I knock someone off the edge.
{chat}
@username1: DREAM RAID!!! POGGGGG
@username2: OMG DREAM RAIDED YOU!!!
@username3: DUDE DREAM RAIDED YOU!! WELCOME EVERYBODY!! POG!

It took me a moment to realize what had happened, since i was so concentrated on winning. " I GOT RAIDED BY DREAM?!?!?! OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH DREAM FOR THE RAID OF 700K" I was FREAKING OUT. I started with only 200 viewers! now i have over 700k !!!

"YESSS WE WON!! can we get some pogchamps in the chat?!"
I said my goodbyes and ended the stream, with almost 600K viewers (a bunch left after we won) ! My mom noticed it had ended and asked how it went. "AMAZING!! I GOT 600K VIEWERS!! SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND VIEWERS MOM!!!"
"i'm so proud of you honey!" she gave me a hug and congratulated me.

thanks for reading part 1!
𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝  𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍.  -TommyInnit