Final Battle pt1....

Start from the beginning

But then she finished and helped me walk to the bathroom but then she gave me some clean clothes and closed the door and waited outside. I changed my clothes quickly and went out the bathroom to find Jisoo sitting on the bed wearing an oversize shirt. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her immediately.

She looked up to look at my face but to her surprise, i crashed my lips on hers. Her lips look so good and taste so sweet. She returned the kiss and wrapped her hands around my neck and tilted her head allowing me to deepen the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and i picked her up and carried her to the bed.

We fell on the bed with me on top of her and her trapped between my arms. We ran out of breath, we broke the kiss. "I missed you Jisoo..." i told her sincerely as i looked into her eyes. She smiled with her beautiful heart shaped lips and replied. "Don't worry Jinnie, i'm back and i won't leave you again!"

I smiled at her and we talked for a while and caught up on everything that happened while she was gone. She wouldn't tell me anything about what happened to her tho. That night we fell asleep in eachother's arms. "I love you my worldwide beautiful goddess." I whispered to her ear.

"I love you too, my worldwide handsome..." Those were the last words i heard before i fell asleep with a big stupid smile on my face. I really hope this isn't a dream! If it is then let me keep dreaming forever!

Jimin's pov~

My Rosie looks like a fierce queen when she's battling. But then she turns into a sweet little chipmunk when she's helping others up after the blast from the dark creatures. She looked worried as she teleported infront of me. "Park Jimin! I told you to be careful and even gave you a freaking sword but you still got injured!!!"

I smiled as i listened to her adorable rant. But then she bent over to help me up and my eyes fell on her soft red lips. The moment she helped me to my feet, i smashed my lips on hers in a kiss full of longing and passion. I really missed her so i poured out all my emotions in that one kiss.

She kissed back but sadly, we hard to break it because we ran out of breath. I rested my forehead on her's as we caught our breaths. Then i leaned closer again but just before my lips touched her's, a soft finger was pressed onto my lips instead of her lips. I opened my eyes in confusion and saw that she was holding her finger to my lips.

She giggled at me as she removed her finger. "Jimin, your injured and yet you still try to kiss me. Tsk, you will be a playboy forever then! My short, smol playboy!" She burst into laughter as i pouted but joined her as her laughing was like the rays of the sun that i was seeing for the first time in months! *cough Its Only Been 3 Days cough*

She helped me walk to the house and dragged me to our room before pushing me to sit down on the bed. Then she came back with a medical kit. "Jisoo unnie can heal wounds immediately but i can only treat them so i hope your okay with that?" She timidly asked me as she set up the kit.

"Sure..." i absentmindedly replied to her. She shot me a dazzling smile before setting to work. I watched her working. I was snapped out of my trance when i felt a sting from my arm. "Ouch!" I hissed as she looked at me apologetically before gently applying the cotton swab again.

It stings like hell! I squirmed around making it hard for her to treat my wounds. She looked annoyed for a minute but then she stood up and plopped down on my lap, making me freeze at the close contact. Now i was able to watch her up close. She looks like a goddess from afar, but she looks even more ethereal up close!

I then noticed she was finished treating my wounds when she got up. She snapped her fingers and somehow, now i was wearing more comfortable clothes. I fell back onto the bed as she lay down beside me. I leaned closer to her and she did the same until there was no space between us.