Final Battle pt1....

Start from the beginning

Gasps came from all around us. I felt the boys staring at us in shock and relief. I looked at unnies and they nodded. Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie faced the witches while me and Chaeng turned to the boys.

Jungkook's pov~

The blast of dark magic was about to hit me and i shut my eyes to get it over with. But the blow never came. Instead, a huge flash of light blinded my poor eyes even though they were shut. I opened my eyes cautiously but then they widened in shock. Lisa was standing in front of me.

She looked serious and slightly angry as she glared at the witches who had just tried to kill me and my hyungs. "What?! How is that possible?!" The bitchy younger witch shrieked. "Urgh! Who cares Chunseo! Let's just kill them already!!!" The older screamed.

They shot another beam dark magic at us, but Lisa and her unnies, who i just realised were there, shot a separate beam each. The four beams combined formed a blast and the white light blinded me again. Once i regained my eyesight, i opened my eyes and saw the witches flying away in rage. "We'll be back! This is NOT THE LAST OF US!!!!"

Lisa shouted back at them. "Sure, come back do we can beat you again!" Her sisters smirked as they walked to the center of all the chaos. Lisa followed them. Then they raised one hand each but i didn't see what happened next because there was a boom of magic and suddenly, the dark creatures were all dead.

I was so shocked. So were my hyungs. I felt my eyes get hazy as i watched Lisa help Twice and Red Velvet to get back to the house. Then she turned to me and i watched her as she walked over to me. I looked into her eyes and smiled, but she didn't smile back. Instead she looked worried, making me frown.

I then realised she was in front of me. "Lisa..." i called her. "Jungkook, what the hell! Your covered in wounds and yet you smile and be like 'LiSa, hEy!'" I smiled at her cute ranting. I only realised how many wounds i had when she tried to help me up. "Ouch..." i hissed as i felt a flash of pain when i tried to move.

"Stupid rabbit!" I felt like i was hearing her voice after so many months! But then i snapped back to reality when i realised the pain coming from my arm. I turned into my wolf with a whole lot of difficulty that i failed to hide. Then Lisa gently picked me up and carried me to the house.

I fell asleep in her arms. This was the best sleep i had in days! I didn't realise we had reached Mrs. Solar's house. Too bad because i don't care! If this is a dream then if anyone wakes me up, i will kill them.

Jin's pov~

Jisoo looked ethereal as she fought the witches. I could stare at her face and never get tired of it. Then she went to go help Twice and RV after the witches were gone. She looks like an angel really. Her pink fluffy hair whipping around her face. She serves visuals every time someone looks at her.

I was so busy staring at her, i didn't notice she was walking towards me. I looked her up and down taking in what she was wearing. Battle clothes. I realised just how long and perfect her legs were, now that they were revealed by the outfit. But then i felt a finger lift my face up by the chin. "Eyes up here Jinnie."

My face turned red as Jisoo giggled at my flustered state. But then she turned serious as she checked my state. "Injured..." she muttered as she scanned all my injuries. She then helped me up with great care and gentleness and helped my to the house without taking her eyes off me for a single second.

She helped me to our room and i sat down on the bed with a little help from her. She surprisingly didn't bother getting a medical kit. Instead she traced her finger over my injuries and they magically healed themselves. Wtf?! How?! Nobody has ever been able to do that yet!