An Angel Next Door

YaanXi's POV

Happiness doesn't last forever

Been trying to accept this fact ever since Irene left her home and started staying in dorm.

I was really happy for her cause she got herself admitted into a renowned college.

But my happiness faded away as soon as she left.

Just one glance of Irene is enough for giving me happiness.

It has been 5 months since I haven't seen her and it feels like I haven't seen her for ages.

Irene's beauty is angelic. She has an ethereal smile with sparkling eyes.

Forgot to mention about her charming voice.

While she sings song along with playing guitar I go crazy.

Her voice takes me out of this World.

I lay down placing my hands below my head and look at my guitar..

GUITAR??!

❤️🎸

It used to be just a simple musical instrument to me once. But now it's kinda gift from The Paradise.
It took me a little bit more close to Irene.

🌟🌟🌟🌟Recalling past memories🌟🌟🌟🌟

I was about to reach my home from school.I saw a girl coming out of the house next to mine. She locked the main door and passed by my side.I froze in that place startled at her angelic beauty.I kept staring at her untill she crossed by my side.

I desperately wanted to see her again so I looked back.

WHO ON EARTH IS SHE?????

I NEED TO KNOW.!!!!

I stalked her and came to know she goes to guitar class twice a week. Now I need to learn how to play guitar..

I don't know anything else I just need to learn that's all...

Since we are neighbours and she lives just next to my door I often got to see her in our road.

So one day...

We met at our road and I bravely went in front of her. Gave her the cringiest wave. She looked at me with a cold expression then she looked away.

Such a ruthless angel!

"Hey you showing attitude??", I asked lifting up my eyebrows.

"Any problem if I show attitude?", she asked coldly.

"Listen girl. It's not good to be so arrogant"

"Do you have something to say?"

"I was just willing to know about you since you are my neighbour and I haven't seen anyone as pretty as you in my life"

She rolled her eyes with arms crossed and said "If you meant you like me and you wanna date me then I would love to let you know that I'm not interested in you.okay?? You may leave."

"What kind of manner it is??? YOU Go
and learn some manners instead of learning how to play guitar", I yelled.

"Wait how do you know that I joined guitar class?? ", she asked looking at me in a suspicious way.

"I ummm s...saw..you going there", I hesitantly replied.

"You saw me or stalked me??? Idiot stalker"

"Who the hell you are to call me Idiot??! "

"And who the hell you are to stalk me?" she screamed so loudly. OH GOSH!!

"What award should be given to you for screaming may I know??"

"And what award should be given to you for stalking people?"

"Hey wait don't misunderstand. I actually need a help from you.",I tried to change the topic.

"Okay carry on. Since I'm a very forgiving person and a kind and generous person let me know what help you want from me", she said proudly.

"Are you gonna teach me how to play guitar? I mean I can't manage time to join guitar classes but I really do love guitars and I wanna learn how to play it I find it quite cool you know like I can't express in words like how much I crave to learn how to play....."

She widened her eyes and signaled me to stop.

It's A Universal rule to not remain in sense while we talk with our crush.

😑

" Okay I will teach you but why are you so nervous?? ", she asked with a light grin.

" Me?? NERVOUS??? TTH..IS SSS WORD ISN'T IN MY DICTIONARY YOU KNOW", I replied by raising my voice.

Her grin widened.

What an amazing creation of Almighty.!!!!!

"May Almighty bless your beauty..",I said mesmerisingly.

"Thanks a lot" she replied.

✨✨✨Flashback ends✨✨✨

She then taught me how to play guitar. We became good friends. No not exactly good friends we just became friends. I always wanted to be the best friend of her life but failed.

She has never given me importance as much as I give her..

The windows of my room beside my bed usually remains covered with curtain now. Earlier I used to keep them uncovered so that I could see Irene from my room.

I missed her so much today so I pulled the curtain for no reason. Just to see her room.

When we miss someone so much but we cannot see them we can at least see their stuffs or their pictures in order to get peace in mind.

I did the same thing by pulling the curtain and peeping through my window at Irene's room.

I then text her..

Hey my pretty stupid neighbour.

I keep waiting for her text. How far I know she studies overnight. She could reply if she wanted.

But she didn't reply to my text deliberately.

As expected.

Rude girl.!!!!

Her winsome face doesn't suit with her rude behaviour..

Here's Irene

Who never gives a damn about my feelings.

Then there is me

Who is amused every time he thinks about her.

I lower the curtain dropping the room into darkness.