Chapter 6. Shock, new start and fight!

Start from the beginning

'We should never have told her'. I whispered to Edward. 'It is ok Bella'. He said kissing my head.

Carlisle made sure mom was ok before Phil picked her up. She was staying at a local hotel. 'Mom you have to understand you can't tell anyone, we could all be killed if anyone found out'. I said. She nodded. Walking away with Phil. I was exhausted.

Renesmee

Once grandma was over the shock and she trusted us. She wanted to take me out and get to know me. Carlisle told her because we didn't age we had to move away. Grandma was going back home tomorrow, she only came for our birthday's, well actually mom's birthday because she didn't know I existed. Grandma was a little shocked that mom didn't say anything about me, she wants to take me out, the next time she sees us, with mom and dad of course.

Now it was ten o clock and even though it was the weekend I was exhausted. Mom looked exhausted and stressed. 'Come on Renesmee'. Dad said. We were going back to our cottage for the night. Esme had already put it up for sale, and she extended the new house so me dad and mom would have our own little part of the house.

We were moving tomorrow, leaving the house. We packed some boxes, things we all wanted to take with us. Carlisle took all the boxes in the cars. We packed all our clothes, and our private things, they also went in the cars. Carlisle had also discussed with Jacob what is he doing, Jacob was happy to move with us. He would be living in his own private bit as well; Esme had planned before the move. Dad didn't remember what had happened with him and Jacob, so for now they got on well. Jacob knew he was treading on ice with dad though, who could remember everything anytime.

I was learning to drive on Sunday; dad was going to teach me. Jacob would be seeing Billy on Sunday; I hope I would pass my test soon so I could easily get my license.

We got home past midnight. Mom and dad sat with me on my bed. 'Goodnight Renesmee'. They both said laughing together. They looked so happy.

'I am glad you are better now dad, we missed you'. I said. He hugged me.

'I would say I missed you, if I knew who you were?' he said. I laughed at this.

'I love you dad, mom'. I said.

'We love you too'. They both said again.

'Goodnight Renesmee'. They said going out the door.

'Goodnight mom, dad'. I said settling down in my bed. Jacob was at the side of my bed. 'Goodnight Renesmee'. He whispered. 'Night'. I whispered back. We both fell asleep.

'Wake up Renesmee'. Dad said. Shaking me. I opened my eyes.

'Come on downstairs, we need to head out soon'. He said. Mom also came in the room. 'Come on Renesmee, I made your breakfast, and some hot chocolate'. She said. I sat up in bed. The time was 7:30am. Jacob was already awake. He was reading a magazine.

I got dressed and went downstairs with Jacob. 'Here'. Mom handed me and Jacob a bowl of cereal each and a mug of hot chocolate. 'Thanks mom'. I said. 'Thanks Bella'. Jacob said. Dad was packing last minute things. Mom was getting all of our clothes ready to take plus mom's perfumes and my shower things. Jacob only needed one bag of things.

When we finished our breakfast we washed our bowls and mugs and followed mom into the hallway. 'Ok this is what is happening'. Dad started. Mom just sat on the stairs nodding. 'Jacob, you will follow us with Renesmee in Renesmee's new car'. He said.

'Me and your mom will take her new car'. 'Emmett and Rosalie are taking their cars each, Alice and Jasper will make a few journeys to bring all the cars to us. Our new garage is big; it will fit everything in with plenty of space'. He finished. I nodded.