Chapter 4. A new start (again)

Renesmee

I was so upset. My dad didn't know who he was or where he was? How could he have forgotten everything? Mom just locked herself in the room with my dad, Jacob also sulked. He kept saying it was his fault. Carlisle and Anna tried their best to make dad well again. It wasn't working so far. But it could takes weeks before he was finally normal again. Jacob refused to sleep in the same room as me. He said he had caused all this and couldn't face me. I told him I needed him though. He just stayed downstairs and I had a very bad night.

In the morning, I could hardly open my eyes. Jacob had woken me for school. 'You don't look so good'. He said. I just sat up trying to open my eyes. My head pounded, and I felt sick. 'I really don't feel well'. I charged to the bathroom making it just in time. Jacob got Carlisle. 'I think you had a very restless night'. He said. 'Go back to bed; I will talk to your mum'. I nodded going back to my room.

Jacob

I followed Carlisle to talk to Bella. I was a witness for Renesmee. I also wanted to go to her school and beat the crap out of the people who made her cry. She had shown me last night. How she sat in the library. People calling her freak. She spent lunch on her own. That was probably part of the reason she didn't want to go school. We walked into Bella's room. She was sobbing by the window. Edward was awake mumbling quietly. Carlisle said he probably would be able to talk by the end of the day. 'Bella can we have a word?' Carlisle asked. Bella got up and followed us just outside the room. 'Bella, Renesmee is sick. She is in bed'. Carlisle said. I nodded.

'Oh I have abandoned my baby'. She sobbed. Carlisle hugged her.

'Bella, Renesmee has something to show you'. I said leading her to Renesmee room. We knocked on the door. Renesmee was very pale. She was shivering in her bed covers. 'I am so sorry darling, I been so desperate for your dad to get better; I haven't spent much time with you'. Bella sobbed into Renesmee, they hugged. Then Renesmee showed Bella what she had shown me. Bella concentrated for a while. Then when she had finished. She sobbed again. 'Renesmee, I think we should move away for a while'. Bella said. Renesmee started crying. 'Mom no it is fine'. Renesmee tried to say. Mom shook her head. 'No we need to move'. People are getting suspicious. 'If we move Bella, everyone will have to go to school'. Carlisle warned. Everyone groaned. 'Why?' Bella asked. She had already graduated twice from school since she was changed.

'Because if we move to a new place, even for a few years. We have to send you school, it is illegal otherwise'. Carlisle said.

'Ok lets vote'. Emmett suggested. 'Who wants to move?' he asked.

'Emmett it isn't a voting matter, we have to leave'. Bella shouted.

'Calm down Bella'. He laughed. Rosalie gave him a look. He shivered in the corner making everyone else giggle.

'Bella is right; everyone at the surgery has started talking. We will have to go away'. Carlisle said.

'Ok then, we can go to our house just outside Forks'. Said. Alice clapped her hands.

'Can I help?' she asked. Esme nodded. They both went out the door.

'Ok, we can stay here for another couple of days but we will have to leave after that. I have to give notice at the hospital. Bella will you be able to go to Renesmee's school?' Carlisle asked. Bella nodded.

'I will come with you, if you like?' I asked. She nodded. We walked to the car.

'I feel so bad, I haven't paid attention to Renesmee at all. If I had then she wouldn't be bullied. We could of left ages ago'. Bella sobbed. I held her in my arms.

'Bella you can't blame yourself. I will drive'. I offered getting into the car. She just got into the passenger seat. She was sobbing all the way to Renesmee's school.