Carnival Confessionals

Trixie's POV

I never knew Katya had a sister. But Willam seems cool. After Katya introduced me to Willam at the diner, we planned on going to the carnival today. And Willam is driving us there. We headed into Willam's Toyota Camry and sat in the backseats. I'm really nervous when I do things like this. I'm really awkward around people and I don't wanna embarrass myself. And I don't wanna make a bad first impression. Maybe I just have to relax. I'll be fine. Just. Fine. A few minutes into the car ride, Katya's hand was slowly inching closer to mine. I made eye contact with her and she smiled and intertwined our fingers. I can't believe how amazing she is. And I'm falling for her. Hard.

After a few more minutes, we were at the carnival. "Okay, you guys meet me back at the entrance at 10 sharp. Okay?" "Okay. Thanks, Willam." I said as we waved goodbye. We entered the carnival and it looked amazing. I held Katya's hand as we headed to the Ferris Wheel. We bought a ticket for each of us and we went inside. "Do you like it here, детка?" "Yeah. I do." I said. And then the Ferris Wheel starts. Katya held my hand. I just smiled and looked to see the view of the Carnival. "Детка, I have to ask you something." "What? You can tell me anything." I was nervous. But, I have to tell her. "Have you ever thought of, you know. Being more than friends?" "Well... Yeah. I have. a lot of times. But, I didn't know how you'll react. I like you Katya. Ever since middle school. I'm sorry." I said starting to tear up.

"Hey. Come here." Katya said putting my head on her chest. "I like you too детка." She said caressing my back. "What about let's explore the carnival and play some rigged games and win prizes? Will that make you feel better?" "Yes. Yes, it will." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and kissed me. I never kissed anyone before, but I enjoyed this. A lot. Our ride was over, and we got out. I held Katya's hand as we got out to explore. "So, what are we?" I asked. "Whatever you want us to be детка." "Well, I want us to be together." "Together it is."

After about 2 hours of Rigga-Morris, we headed back to the entrance to wait for Willam. They were gonna drop me off at my dorm which was near their house. After waiting for a bit, Willam arrived. "Get in losers. We're going home." We both laughed as we entered her Toyota Camry. After we got in Willam spoke. "So? How's the Carnival?" "It was fine. All the games were rigged." Katya said. "Well, at least you guys had fun." After a few minutes, we were at my dorm. "I'll walk you up." "Thanks." I said smiling at Katya. We walked up the stairs and were outside my dorm. "See you tomorrow, детка." "Okay." I hugged her and kissed her.

"Okay. Stay safe." Katya said walking back down the stairs. I smiled to myself as I opened the door. Kim and Pearl were already sleeping so I tried my best to not make any noise. As I laid down, I checked my phone to see a text from Katya. I opened it and it said, 'Goodnight, детка.' I replied with, 'Goodnight to you too.' After that, I slept finally being excited for tomorrow.

A/N

Come on Toyota Camry