Willam

A/N

There will be more Trixie POVs after this chapter I promise.

Katya's POV

It was about 6 pm and I said goodbye to Trixie and her friends. We were at the diner talking and drinking milkshakes. I really wanted to kiss her. But I was too scared. I need to talk to my sister about this. She should be home unpacking right now. I'm so excited to meet her. I haven't seen Willam in years. And she'll know what to do and help me with my feelings for Trixie because she knows what it feels like to be In love. I walked to my house and saw a car outside on the drive-way. It must be Willam. I knocked on the door, and she answered the door.

"Hey, Willam." I said hugging her. "Hey. I haven't seen you in a while. Now, why don't you catch me up with your life and I'll do the same. Okay? Now, Come on you cunt let's go inside." I giggled and went inside and locked the door. "So, how's New York?" "It's great made friends like Aja, Sasha, Peppermint and, Alexis." Willam said. "Anyways, How's Wisconsin? I heard from mom your best friend from middle school is in the same Calculus class as you." "Yeah. Also, I like her." Willam gasped and laughed. "Before we get into that Katya, I never you had the nerve to dye your hair black."

"Shut up you whore. Anyways Trixie and I were in middle school and-" "I thought Ginger was your best friend." "Who Told you that?" I said in confusion. "Ginger herself. I don't know maybe she's delusional. Anyways, continue." "So, when we were leaving for Boston, She told me she loved me. I don't know what that means. But I said I love her too. I think she said that as a friend but, I said it like... I don't know. Like I love her." I said. Willam just stared at me and laughed. Oh my gosh, she's turning insane.

"Well, all I got to say is, You're fucked, Katya." "No shit Willam." I said. "Well, shoot your shot when the time is right." "Thanks." "No problem whore." "What about you? In love with someone?" I said. "No. Also not looking for any." "Willam, It's nice having you back." "You too, you cunt."

A/N

So guys, I really had to make Willam as Katya's sister. It was too Iconic and Stunning. Okay I hope you liked it!

sincerely,

Аная