Your The Father

We looked at each other and then a throat clears and i look to Anderson and said "can you take the boys and put them in their high chairs?"

He nods and takes the twins to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Im here with Riley... My best friend.. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Im here to have dinner with my sister and her husband"

I look at him and sigh and say "ok...i gotta go check on my boys"

He nods and follows behind me.

Riley squeals and jumps on her brother and hugs him making him release a deep laugh.

I look at Logan and he smiles while kicking his legs getting excited making me smile at him as i walk towards him.

I pick him up and raise him in the air "hi there handsome... Did you miss mommy?"

He laughs and put his fist in his mouth and i just cradle him to my chest as he drools.

"They are cute"

I turn and look at...

"Thanks but i dont think i caught your name that night"

"Its Carter"

I nod and sit Logan next to his brother in his high chair.

"Are they?..."

I look to him and said "are they what?"

"Are they mine?"

I sigh knowing this question would come.

I mean why wouldn't it? He looked dead at them and you can clearly tell those are his blue eyes.

I nod and say "yea"

I then look to him and said "you are the father but i dont expect anything from you... You dont even have to be in their lives if you dont wanna be but if you want to be just tell Riley she knows how to contact me but for now just think about what you wanna do and take your time just not to much... They dont stay little forever"

And then i lightly pat his hand and walk towards the cooking area with Riley to help finish cooking.

We had a nice meal but then it was time to go.

I put the boys in their car seats and hugged Riley.

"I will see you again soon babe"

"Ok... Be careful mommy"

I nod and grab the diaper bag Grabbed Liam and went to grab Logan but a bigger hand covered in tattoos beat me to it and i looked and saw Carter.

"Im going to help walk you out.. Im heading out too"

I nod and lead the way out to my suv.

When we close them in i walk around to the driver side.

"I wanna be a dad to them and maybe we can go out sometime and see how that goes"

I smile and nod and then i get in my car and we head our seperate ways for now.

I sure hope this works out and if not for us than at least for my boys cause they need their father in their lives at least.