Last day of Summer

My name is Hope and its been just me,my mom,and my best friend.

Today is the last day of summer and Riley wants me to go to a party with her.

Riley Anderson is hard to explain.
She just got married and she is 6 weeks pregnant...crazy right? Well thats Riley for ya.

I have met her newly wed husband and he is so hot but also kinda not my type.

Hes a pretty nice guy but very protective and possesive of her and its kinda cute but man is he scary when hes pissed.

Anyway. We are going to a back to school/end of summer party.

I wear my camo joggers and plain black shirt with my black vans and black belt.

I checked myself in the mirror and smiled at the reflection.

Then my door busts open and i smile as i see Riley with a cup of ice in her hand and her outfit as always...looks gorgeous.

"Ready baby?" She says with amusement in her eyes

"Always mama" i say and grab my stuff as we head out.

Riley's outfit

We go out and hop into her Chevrolet suv and blasted leave em alone by Layton Greene.

We sing out loud as the car thumps as the music comes out the speakers.

We pull up at the 2 story house and get out as we hear the music from inside the house.

"Ok so you keep the keys cause you cant drink and ill meet you on the dance floor in 5" I said and she nods.

As we are walking she squeals and i look to my right to see her husband leaning up against his car smoking a cigerette.

She runs to him and he smiles as he sees her and catches her when she jumps into his arms.

My guess is she is gonna be busy for more than 5 minutes.

I walk inside and get a vodka cranberry.

A body bumps into me and i turn to see a man with lots of tattoos and striking blue eyes and dark brown almost black hair.

He smirks at me and me being tipsy smiles at him.

"Sorry bout that princess"

"No problem handsome"

"How about i take you upstairs and make it up to you"

I smirk and said "ok sexy" and let him lead me upstairs.

!!!18 PLUS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.!!!!

We find a empty room and lock the door.

Our lips crash in a very passionate kiss.

I tug at his hair as we kiss and he lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist.

He sets me on a dresser and then removes my shirt.

He kisses my neck and sucks on the spot between my collarbone and neck.

I tug on his hair harder earning a groan from him.

Suddenly im naked and he is on his knees and kissing the inside of my thighs as my breathing quickens in excitement.

He finally reaches his destination and his tongue plunges into my hole making me moan in pleasure and tug his hair super hard and his fingers rubbing vigoursley at my cl!t.

I scream my release and cum on his tongue and he laps up my juices.

He then picks me up and throws me on the bed making me giggle and then he gets on top and thrusts into my hole.

I scream in pleasure with a twinge of pain.

"God...your so tight"

And then he moves until we reach our climax and come crashing down.

I then turned over and went to sleep as he went to the bathroom.

I woke up the next morning and he was gone. I get redressed and get an uber home seeing as Riley left sometime last night.