⋆01

A couple of days later..

it was rather chilly and the air felt crisp and fresh

it was rather chilly and the air felt crisp and fresh. Y/N had just opened her eyes to see the soft rays of light peeking through her window. Y/N then snapped to reality and remembered the book she had. She was almost done with the book but was still very eager to finish the book. 

Y/N swiftly got out of bed to make breakfast. She cracked 2 eggs to make sunny side up style and started heating water in a kettle for some tea. As Y/N was making breakfast, her mind wandered and she remembered the man she saw in the bookstore. 

She remembered he was holding a single philosophy book and how she felt something abnormal yet blissful in the single second their eyes met. She blinked back to what she was doing as the pop of oil on the pan took her by surprise. 

Y/N poured some hot water into a cup and soaked a tea bag into it. The 2 eggs she was cooking were moved to a plate and ready for her to eat. She quickly went back to her room to grab the book she had bought recently. 

Y/N flipped to the spot she last left off, sat down in front of her meal and started to sink into the words of the book, occasionally taking a bite of the eggs she made or a sip of the hot tea. Y/N finished her book as she also finished her meal. 

Her eyes wandered the kitchen for a few minutes as she thought of what to do. She then remembered.. oh what a surprise.. she can just go to the bookstore! Y/N stood to put her dishes away. 

She took the book with her to her room and dressed up to go to the bookstore to browse. Throwing on a large sweater and some jeans, she then grabbed her keys and threw on her shoes swiftly. She began to become giddy, wanting to go back to the store and get another book. 

Today she felt more energetic about the bookstore.. was it the tea she had? Was it the book she read? or could it be.. the man she met eyes with? Y/N arrived at the old, decaying bookstore. She walked in to be greeted by a creak in the door and a small bell. 

Her greeting came with a bow from the elderly lady who owned the bookstore, her significant other working in the background. Y/N respectfully returned a bow, a smile and a wave as she walked toward an aisle of books. A figure appeared in the corner of her eye. 

Y/N hastily snapped her head to the direction of the figure and stopped in her tracks. It was the same man from a few days ago. His blonde hair trailing not far behind him as he turned a corner of the shelves heavily filled with books. 

She went in the same direction as the man but not the same aisle, anxious she would seem almost stalker like. Y/N decided to rethink her decision. She decided that it would best that she didn't follow him and would just browse for more books. 

 Y/N shifted down a few aisles getting lost in the book titles. She squirted down to the bottom few shelves and thumbed through the spines of some books. Y/N found an intriguing book called Takekurabe (translated into 'growing up' or 'child's play'), crouching down to grab it. 

She pulled out the relatively thin book and read the back and a few pages. She smiled at the new book she found. Her mind wandered again thinking about the book and thought of the man's eyes.. she wondered and wondered to herself, 'Will I see him again?' 

She shrugged off the idea, closing the book. Y/N stayed thumbing through some books thinking she could maybe find another book to bring home. She was satisfied with the one book she held and decided to buy it out and head home. 

Y/N stood up, adjusted her sweater and started to head to the front. Unexpectedly, Y/N looked up from the book and her eyes met with another's gray, enchanting eyes. they held in that position for a bit, "hello." the other greeted, trying to make the situation less awkward. 

chapter made by: bitch <3 (churrozx)

[it is me the second author ✨]