Chpt 2: It wasn't my choice.

Taehyung,
I froze in place waiting for you to say another word waiting for the evidence you have as you spoke of both my names, I didn't have words you caught me in my lie and I didn't know what to do. I felt a hand on my shoulder give it a light squeeze, I turn to see my security and looked back at you "Please don't ever speak of my sister again" I wish you knew I was lying but that you'll never know because I never told you of my family, matter of fact you fell in love with an orphan not a rich girl with a good life. I fed you lies and I continue feeding them to you, "Taehyung leave the girl alone already." My eyes turn to Jimin as we share eye contact, I could feel the anger I read off his eyes. He knows the truth he knows every word I have spoke was a lie since the day I 'died' till this very day he knows everything.

(Flash Back)

I turned around from the line in the library bumping into a someone "sorry I didn't mean to." I look up from picking up my books to be met with Jimin's eyes, he froze with his eyes wide as we stood up together. My breathing had stopped as I wanted to disappear in this exact moment, "Thank you." I took the book from his hand and quickly walked away as I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me back and taking me towards the little cafe they had. "Sit." I quickly sat down not knowing what to do, I can run but that won't do me any good.

"You're supposed to be dead." I looked away from him, "You wouldn't understand even if I wanted to explain." I spoke harshly hoping it would make him want to leave. "You made my friend go through so much, the funeral, falling off the bridge, the tears and act you put on." I felt the quilt rise in me, "How is he doing?" Jimin rolled his eyes to my words "Really that's all you have to say, honestly you really deserve a stand ovation for your performance." He put down his coffee that he had. "You ruined a human being by doing something stupid, I'd love your explanation but I don't have the time for it or you at this point. Taehyung will be here any minute and you need to leave now." He spoke harsh and I felt my eyes water

—————————————

That day I knew I caused pain but I never thought I'd be face to face with both of them to see the pain for myself, I'd say he looked horrible but it would be an understatement I watch him as he took steps closer yet he was still to far from me. My heart stung as I saw his eyes puffy from so much crying, he looked pale as if for those 8 years he never ate, he looked sick but not a terminal illness. He looked like a heart break sick, and it would be all my fault. Correction it is all my fault I just don't want to own up to it.

"She never had a sister, we'll all know that." Taehyung spoke my breathing was caught in my throat as he walked past me but before he left me completely I grab his wrist and letting the words slip out.

"It wasn't my choice."

To those words there lies the truth and the story behind his trauma and my mistake.