P̶̢̽a̶̹̓r̴̻̈́t̴̓͜ ̷̭̿2̸̼̀1̴̱̏

Start from the beginning

      Tony had no doubt Peter was stronger than him. Hell, he wouldn't be surprised if he was the strongest out of all the Avengers. Peter walks around the side of the car and his head starts to resemble that of a tomato. "Spencer." He breathes. Tony nods and glares at Peter. He hadn't forgotten about the kiss. And he never will.

      "I need to get her upstairs without waking her." Peter nods and reaches into the car. He unbuckles Spencer and carefully lifts her out. Effortlessly. Tony and Peter start their trek to Spencer's room. "Is she okay?" Peter asks out of the blue. Tony stares at him for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. Just tired." If Spencer wanted to tell Peter about what happened then she will. Tony wasn't going to do it for her.

      They both exit the elevator and head in the direction of the apartment rooms. Peter's eyebrows crease. "Do..." He stops walking and Tony looks at him. "Do you know why she ran?" Tony gives him a look then remembers. After the... kiss... Spencer ran off. Then her arc reactor exploded.

      He sighs and shakes his head. "No I don't." Peter looks down. "But," Tony pauses and Peter looks back up at him. "If I had to guess, I'd say it was because she was scared." Peter shakes his head, not understanding. Tony sighs. "She's been alone most of her life kid." Peter looks at Spencer as she sleeps. "I can't imagine what that did to her." Peter nods. Tony watches as Peter stares at Spencer. He makes a face then starts walking again. "C'mon kid. Lets get her in her bed." Peter nods and follows.

¯·¯

      Spencer gasps awake. She looks around her room and sighs. Just a nightmare. She runs her fingers through her hair and realizes her gloves are still on. Good thing. She can feel the buzz under her skin. She shakes her head, then is hit by a wave of dizziness. She touches her head slightly, and looks confused. Her stomach starts to hurt and then she realizes. Great. She purses her lips and jumps out of the bed. She has a sudden craving for cookie dough.

¯·¯

      The Avengers watch as Spencer tiredly walks into the kitchen. Tony raises an eyebrow as she pulls the tub of cookie dough out and grabs a spoon. She also opens the medicine cabinet. Tony starts to stand, but Natasha stops him. "Don't. I'll handle this." Tony gives her a look, but Natasha stands and rushes over to Spencer.

      Spencer tries to jump to get the Ibuprofen, but it is too high up. Her head pounds and she groans. Natasha stands next to her and smiles softly. "Need some help?" Spencer nods and touches her head. Natasha grabs the pills and fills a glass of water. Spencer gratefully gulps down the pills. Natasha takes the cup from her. "Go to your room. I'll get you a heating pad." Spencer nods and leaves.

      Tony scoffs in disbelief. "She took the cookie dough." He looks at Natasha. "Why'd she take the cookie dough." Natasha sighs as she fills up the heating pad. Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, idiot. She turns to him and starts leaving the room. "We're females. What other explanation is there for stomach cramps and cookie dough cravings?" She shrugs and leaves the room. Clint laughs at Natasha, and returns to his video game.

¯·¯

      Before Natasha goes to Spencer's room she gets Wanda and the two of them raid their secret stash of emergency girl hormone snacks. Everything a girl can crave when on her period.

      Natasha carefully pulls Spencer's door open. "I brought Wanda. That okay?" She signs. Spencer nods and Wanda and Natasha slip into the room. Natasha has learned that Spencer prefers to communicate through ASL still. It's what she's used to.

      Wanda and Natasha sit on either side of Spencer on her bed and set their tubs of ice cream and candy in front of Spencer. Nat hands a bottle of Grape Raspberry ICE to Spencer. She takes it and takes a few sips. Wanda smiles at Spencer. They've gotten more comfortable around each other.

      Their relationship started off rocky. Wanda and her mind reading abilities scared Spencer. She didn't want anyone in her head. And Wanda didn't want her to know that she had read her mind. They eventually started hanging out together after Wanda promised to never enter her mind without permission.

      "So, what are we going to watch?" Spencer shrugs and presses the heating pad to her stomach. Natasha grabs the remote and after a bit of browsing finds one show. "How about Supernatural?" Spencer looks up at the TV and nods. Jensen and Jared are hot. Natasha and Wanda laugh. Nat presses play and gets under Spencer's blanket.

      Spencer smiles as she watches the TV. This is about as close to sister as she is going to get. Bobby Singer is right. Family doesn't end in blood.

A BIT OF AN EMOTIONALLY SICKENING PART FOR SPENCER. I REMEMBER MY FIRST THERAPY SESION. IT WAS TERRIFYING. I DIDN'T VOMIT, BUT I DID PASS OUT AFTER EATING PANDA EXPRESS.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE. MY AXIETY HAS BEEN A SHIT SHOW THESE PAST FEW DAYS AND A LOT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MY FAMILY.

I'M TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK AND I'M HOPING TO FINISH THIS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS.

I REALLY HATE HIGH SCHOOL

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!