P̸̟̯͠â̵̮ŗ̸̍t̵̡͕̓͂ ̸̻̻͋̒2̵̨̮͆8̴̛͖̬̑

Spencer has made a lot of hard plays in her life. Going on the run from CPS and creating her name as 'The Mute' was always what she thought would be the biggest, but no. This. This was the hardest thing she's ever done.

      She knew she and Peter needed a base of operation, so she tracked down a run down building and drove them to it. He wouldn't take his eyes off of her the whole time. He wanted to know what had just happened. So many questions were bubbling in his brain and it was starting to hurt.

      As the two of them walk into the abandoned building Peter decides now is the time."Spencer." She freezes and keeps her back turned to Peter. He walks up to her and grabs her arm. "We need to talk about this." Spencer looks down and sighs. She knows they do, it's just... She's put enough people in danger. The Avengers, her father, were taken because she wasn't careful enough. But this... this is Peter. They tell eachother everything. She has to trust him.

      Spencer nods to herself and turns to Peter. He gives her a reassuring nod and Spencer pulls her gloves off. Her emotions are like fuel to her abilities and right now anxiety is at the steering wheel. And anxiety is a terrible driver. Peter watches as electricity crackles at her fingers and up her wrists. He reaches to take her hands, but she jerks away. Peter sees the look in her eyes. He knows that look. Guilt. "Spencer." She shakes her head and keeps her hands away from him.

      Peter sighs and looks back down at her hands, and realizes her gloves were not for what he thought they were. It was to hide the electricity. "Was it the serum?" Spencer nods and clenches her hands. The electricity crackles slower and Peter slowly reaches out to her. "Why didn't you say anything?" Spencer looks down in shame, but Peter lifts her chin up, ignoring the electric shock he receives. Her eyes tell the story that her words can't. She's scared. Peter remembers what it was like for him when he first discovered his powers. It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time.

      "Hey," Spencer looks at Peter and he gives her a small smile. He puts his hand on her cheek. "We'll figure this out." Spencer nods and puts her hand over his, the electricity no longer dancing. Peter gives her a kiss, but it is interrupted when Spencer's phone chimes. She quickly pulls it out and raises an eyebrow at a broadcast notification.They both sit on a bench and listen. A man with a scar across his face appears and Spencer creases her brows. He looks familiar.

      "Greetings America." He sneers. "I have you precious heroes." As he steps back the Avengers are revealed, all chained down and gagged. The man steps back into frame. "In 12 hours I will kill them on live television." He smiles wickedly and glances back at Tony. "And I will enjoy it."

      Spencer sits still in shock. Peter glances at her, but right as he reaches to touch her she jumps up and runs to her bag. Spencer yanks her laptop out and connects her phone to it. "Spencer?" Peter asks as he rushes over to her. Spencer ignores him and the broadcast is still playing. The Avengers stare into the camera and Spencer glances at Tony. She quickly copies the frequency, just as the footage cuts out. Spencer lets out a sigh of relief and continues her work.

      "What are you doing?" Peter asks quietly. Spencer types as fast as she can and a map appears on her screen and several cell towers are highlighted, then one by one they disappear. Peter smiles as he realizes what she is doing. She's hacking into his frequency and tracking him down. "Cool." He's never seen her in action. It made him wonder how she discovered his identity.

      The map starts to zoom in and a point drops in Bern, Switzerland. Spencer narrows her eyes, then backtracks the video, stopping on the man's face. She runs a scan over it, and his face is carried over to another tab. Peter raises an eyebrow as several other faces are run over the man's face, but nothing comes up. Spencer lets out a breath and sits back. Maybe she's not looking for the right thing. Maybe who she is looking for is dead.

      She sits up and starts typing, more faces are run over, but it finally lands on a match. Peter leans forward and squints his eyes at the name. "Isn't that...? Didn't he die?" Spencer nods, then hacks into HYDRA's database. She finds a file titled 'Project Extremis' and opens it. She and Peter read through it and discovered that when HYDRA had infiltrated SHIELD, they took Aldrich Killlian's body and preserved it in ice until he had fully recovered. Spencer shakes her head and stands.

      "So what are we going to do?" Peter stands next to her. Spencer grabs her phone and types into it. 'We're heading to Switzerland' Peter reads it and raises an eyebrow. "How are we getting there?" She gives him a look, then he realizes who he is with. Spencer Stark. A Stark always has a way of travel.

‹‡›

      Spencer and Peter rush into the Stark tower that Pepper Potts is currently in. As far as she knows, Spencer has been taken too. "You can't go in there!" The receptionist calls out to Peter and Spencer as they run past security and right into the private elevator. They ride it up and rush to Pepper's office. She is facing the window and yelling through her phone. "Ms. Potts." Peter calls out. Pepper turns around and drops her phone. She runs over to Spencer and pulls her into a hug. "You're okay!" She says in relief.

      Spencer pulls out of the hug, still not being comfortable with being touched. Pepper looks at the two of them. "I contacted Nick Fury. He's got all his helecarriors in the air looking for them." Spencer and Peter share a look, then she hands Pepper a thumbdrive. Pepper looks confused but plugs it into her computer. Her eyes widen and she looks at Spencer. "You found them?" Spencer nods and Pepper takes out her phone, but Peter stops her. "Ms. Potts, we can save them."

      Pepper stands still and glances between them. "Peter this is serious, I know you can handle yourself but Spencer--" Spencer rips her gloves off and shakes her hands. Pepper watches as electricity crackles and snaps around them. Her eyes widened. "You..." Spencer nods. Pepper purses her lips, then sets her phone down. "Okay. I'll get the jet ready for you." Pepper walks up to Spencer. "You need to be careful. Killian is ruthless. He won't let anything stop him and he'll do anything he can to hurt Tony."

      Spencer nods, then points to herself and raises an eyebrow. Pepper catches on and shakes her head. "No, I don't think he knows you are Tony's daughter." Spencer nods. Good, she can use that to their advantage. 

OOP

SO YEAH, I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING HATING ME

JUST TWO MORE CHAPTERS, THEN AN EPILOGUE AND THE STORY IS DONE

AGAIN, THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL

OKAY, I'M GOING TO GET STARTED ON THE NEXT PART.

SPENCER IS ABOUT TO GET EVEN MORE BADASS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!