Epilogue: What happened next (3rd Person POV)

Kokona and Ayano would become great friends after this incident. Ayano would stay true to her word and helped alleviate Kokona's father's debts by kidnapping Musume Ronshaku. Kokona's father, now unburdened by debt, would seek counseling for the death of his wife. He would make a full recovery. Kokona would never need to go on another compensated date again. She would date and eventually marry Riku and she would open a drama school in town. 

Kokona would also stay true to her word and helped Ayano get together with Taro. Ayano never needed to kill another person for the rest of her life. She and Taro would live a happy life together and had several children.

Saki and Kokona would remain best friends. Saki would open a small restaurant in the nearby town. Saki would get eventually get married and would eventually pass the restaurant on to her children.

Budo would keep on being, well Budo. Budo would get over his affections for Ayano and would remain unmarried for the rest of his life. He would go on to win many martial arts accords and would open a martial arts school after a long and illustrious carrier in the martial arts circuit.

Oka would prove the existence of demons to the scientific community with the help of Kaga Kusha. She would open a school for the study of demons and other supernatural and extraterrestrial entities. She would later get married to Kaga (a reference to my first fanfic) and would have several children.