Part 2 John Constantine and Sara Lance meet deckerstar family

Depuis le début

Lucifer coughed and said that he will think about it.

Johns eyes widened and told him that he changed a lot since our last meeting.

Lucifer smiled because he was happy that he has a family and love of his life near him.

Lucifer said to John: Well Love does that Johny.

Lucifer looked at his children and his beautiful wife and said.

And i wouldn't change a thing about it.

Chloe started walking to the Lucifer and hugged him then she kissed him on the lips.

John:Well we'll wait for your answer Lucy  .

Sara: I never imagined that the Devil could have kids and a wife

Chloe:And i never thought i could fall in love with the Devil and become queen of hell but here we are.

John:Lucy good luck ,your wife is a  keeper. John smirked at Lucifer and walked away.

When guests left Lucifer grabbed his wife and started kissing her so passionately their kiss got deeper and deeper, deeper they kissed deeper they wanted eachothers presence.Lucifer ripped Chloes t-shirt until there was only left a black-red bra,Chloe wanted Lucifer so hard(bad) that she removed Lucifer white shirt. Lucifer and Chloe stared at eachother with Lust and Love.Chloe grabbed Lucifer on the neck and threw herself on his muscular body and started  kissing him,Lucifers and Chloes kiss never broke when Lucifer walked to the bedroom with Chloe on his hips.

When they got to the bedroom Lucifer put Chloe on the bed slowly without breaking their kiss.

When they were done with kissing Trixie  came into the room and saw everything that happened when Lucifer turned around to look why Chloe was so schocked and embarrased Lucifer quickly saw Trixie standing and laughing her heart out.

Trixie:Damn guys atleast lock the door if you're doing something nasty.

Lucifer was shocked by the words and said

Well..i...Um

Trixie:And mom stop pretending that your Top.

Lucifer was so proud of her daughter at the same he was a little scared of her.

Chloe:Monkey please leave the room

Trixie smirks at her parents and says

Well don't forget dad that tommorow  will be dads and daughters dance at school

Lucifer: A what? 

Trixie turns around and says to her dad

Did you seriously forgot dad

Lucifer:No i didn't i just don't know whats a Daughters and dads...

Trixie slowly walks to her dad and jumps on the bed and whispers something he can't believe.

Lucifers eyes widened and smile appeared on his face.

Trixie looked at her dads eyes and saw how happy and ready he is for the daughters and dads dance.

-At the waverider-

Sara and John were still waiting for the answer, both of them didn't really knew when he will make his desicion.

John wasn't really happy that Lucifers life changed but he was proud that he found his soulmate.

While other team members were walking on the streets of Los Angeles,Sara told them to be careful since they didn't knew what to expect in Devils world.

-At the deckerstar home-

Lucifer:Kids dinner is ready !

Chloe kisses Lucifer on the lips and thanks him  for the dinner he made for the family.

While everyone ate the food that Lucifer made, Chloe heard a knock on the door she was scared and confused at the same time since it was really Late.Chloe grabbed her gun while everyone ate.

when she saw through the cameras who was standing Chloe opened the door and greeted Amenadiel,Linda and Charlie.

Chloe was confused why they came so late,but she didn't ask any questions and let them go.

Lucifer was happy to see his niece again but he was confused at the same time.

Lucifer:Brother what brought you here ?

Amenadiel:Well we just wanted to visit  you.

Linda sighs and says

Well we heard that near our house is fire so we came here to stay for a little bit.

Chloe smiles and walks toward Linda to hug her.

Chloe:You're guys always welcome  to stay here.

Lucifer: We are ?

Chloe : Yes we are LuCifer

Amenadiel:Thank you so much Chloe

Chloe:You can guys stay here as long as you want.

Chloe looks at Lucifer with the look that he's always scared of.

Chloe: Samael.

And at that moment Lucifer knew he's dead.

-Some time later-

Chloe:Lucifer please show our guests where they will sleep.

Lucifer:Of course honey

Lucifer shown Amenadiel, Linda and Charlie where they will sleep for tonight.

As the day went everyone gone to sleep.Kids were in their rooms,baby was sleeping in the same room as the Lucifer and Chloe.

-Next day-

Everyone was still sleeping except for Lucifer he woke up early as always but he
never complained even if he wanted to sleep longer.Lucifer smiled at his wife and thought to himself 'I'm so lucky to have a really beautiful Wife and my 3 kids'

Chloe started waking up slowly her eyes were still closed but she managed to smile at the man she married and slowly leaned to kiss him on the lips,Lucifer kissed The Detective back.

Chloe stopped kisses that Lucifer gave her, Chloe jumped on Lucifer Muscular body and sat on his body and*Whispered* to Lucifer what he truly desires.
Lucifers wasn't ready but he knew that he can't resist his Detective.So he smirked at Chloe and said with his  husked voice

Are you ready ?

Chloe without thinking said "Yes"

Hey guys so there will be another part of this but i just wanted to know if you would  like a sex scene with details ?