Part 2 John Constantine and Sara Lance meet deckerstar family

Legends of tommorow team needs help bringing someone important from their team.So the LOT(Legends of tommorow)
goes to the Lucifer for help, but what they see will shock LOT team.

LOT team flys to the earth 666 and lands their ship somewhere in plain sight where no human could see ,after they landed  John Constantine told everyone that Lucifer is the actual Devil and that Lucifer is his friend. Sara Lance told her team to stay while me and John goes visit the Devil himself.

Sara Lance and John Constantine walked through the ships door and while they were walking  John casted a magic that would show the actual location where Lucifer is.When the location was found John and Sara teleported to the location.

John And Sara saw a big mansion with a huge fence and a big garden and in the middle was a fountain.

John rung the bell near the fence 5 times until the huge fence started opening,John and Sara started walking to the Big mansion and rung the bell.But what John saw was really unbelievable and strange,
he saw a child in Lucifers arms.

Lucifer:Hey Johny,and... who you may be ?

Sara: Sara Lance  *Smiles*

Lucifer:Well come in Johny and Sara Lance *Smiles*

*Chloe shouts angrily at Lucifer* Get your ass here now

Lucifer tells John and Sara to sit somewhere and wait.

Lucifer: Coming Detective !

Lucifer starts walking to the stairs and asks- Yes Honey

Chloe starts shouting- Why didn't you put the baby in the crib when i told you to Lucifer.

Lucifer starts talking and says that he had to let in guests in to the house.While talking with The Detective.Trixie goes running down the stairs to the  kitchen to grab some  food from the Fridge.While grabbing the food Trixie sees guests sitting on the Sofa talking to eachother.Trixie didn't knew them but she knew that her dad knows them,so  Trixie goes to the guests and introduces herself.

Hi my name is Trixie Espinoza Mornigstar,but everyone calls me Trixie.

Trixie lends her hand to shake with one of the guests,John bents down to the Trixies level and introduces himself as

John Constantine Exorcist,Demonologist and master of the dark arts.And beside me is Sara Lance.

Trixie:Hi nice to meet you.*Smiles*

While Trixie got to know the guests Lucifer and The Detective were kissing  passionately their kisses were getting deeper with each second each of them started moaning and thrusting.

After the sex Lucifer and Chloe walked downstairs to meet the guests.

Lucifer:Hey Johny sorry that you had to wait.

John stared at Lucifers wife for a while until Lucifer saw and got a little to overprotective,his eyes started glowing red,Chloe then tried calming him down by saying  Lucifer calm down please .

Lucifer eyes were back to normal  brownish color.While John was talking about how they need help, Lucifer grabbed Chloe and hugged her tightly.

Chloe whispered to Lucifer that he was hugging her to tightly and it was hurting her.Lucifer apologised to The Detective.

John:Will you help us Lucy to bring soul back from hell ?

Lucifers eyes widened he didn't knew what to say since the last time he brought soul it didn't end well.