Kidnapped ?!

In precinct

Lucifer:Detective you need to rest ,you work to much.I'm worried.

Chloe: *Sighs* Lucifer, if you would of helped me with paperwork maybe i wouldn't be tired.

Lucifer: I..i'm sorry Detective you know how i don't like doing paperwork.

Chloe:Just leave i will deal with everything.

Lucifer:But Detective

Chloe:*Shouts* Leave !

Lucifer: Alright then. Bye Detective *Forces smile*

Chloe: *Mumbles* Bye

Lucifer leaves precinct and goes to his Corvete.

Lucifers Pov : Ugh Detective why do you have to be so stubborn.*Sighs* maybe i should of checked her to see if she came home safe.

*Lucifers phone rings*

Lucifer: WHAT !

Chloe: I..i

Lucifer: Detective ?

Chloe:I'm sorry for shouting and saying to leave.

Lucifer:Um...

Chloe:I was to frustrated and tired i'm really sorry.

Lucifer:It's okay i understand.

After the call Chloe leaves precinct and walks to her car...

Kidnapper:Oh i don't think you will be going home *Smiles evily*

Kidnapper grabs Chloe and puts his hand on her mouth to put chloroformed wipe
until she sleeps.

Kidnapper: Oh,i will have fun with you *smirks*

Next day

Chloe opens her eyes slowly and starts getting her focus on where she is but all she sees old crate boxes and a lot of chains on the ceilings.

Chloe: ugh, where am i ?

Kidnapper starts slowly walking towards Chloe.

Kidnapper:Oh i will have fun with you Darling *smirks*

Chloe starts moving her arms but sees that she's cuffed by the chains.

Chloe:*Crying*Lucifer

Kidnapper:Shh it will end soon *smiles*

Chloe starts screaming on top of her lungs shouting  for Lucifer.

In the Penthouse

Lucifers Pov: Detective why are you not answering everyones worried about you.Ugh i should of been there if not for me The Detective would be at home with her Offspring.I should call Ella for help maybe she knows why she's not answering.

*Lucifer calls Ella*

Lucifer:Ella !

Ella:Hey

Lucifer:Ella do you know where's The Detective, she's not answering my calls .

Ella:Well...i could see where's the last time Chloes phone was still working.

Lucifer:Thank you so much Ella

Ella:No need *Smiles through the phone*

Somewhere in the warehouse

Chloe  was screaming for help but no one heard her all she could do was only to wish that someone will find her,but these were only wishes.

The following days she was being raped and abused by her kidnapper.And Lucifer was still trying to find her,until one day
Lucifer heard Chloes beggings for help.And on that day Lucifer was so frustrated and worried at the same time that he somehow managed to hear from what place she was begging for his help.
He flew so fast to the place where The Detective is that he didn't hear that the kidnapper was behind him.
When kidnapper tried to hit Lucifer in the head he grabbed Kidnappers neck and threw him so far that he hit the boxes.

*Shouts* Detective !

Chloe: Lucifer ?

Lucifer rans toward the voice and sees Chloe chained and  bruised on the floor crying.

Lucifer : C..C.Chloe

Lucifer runs so fast towards Chloe and unchains her arms and other parts of her body.She was so hurt there were a lots of blood on her pelvis, bruises were showing  on how much  pain she was.

Lucifer:Chloe i promise you  that bastard will pay,but right now lets get you to safety.

Chloe:Thank you Lucifer *Smiles in pain*

Lucifer flies The Detective to hospital.And starts asking doctors to help Chloe everyone starts looking at Lucifer and sees that he's holding unconscious woman in his hands.Doctors goes rushing towards the Lucifer and asks what happened.

Lucifer:The Detective was kinapped

Doctor:Alright we will take her from here and put her to ward.

Lucifer: *Sighs* thank you

*5 Hours later*

Chloe starts waking up and trying to get her focus on the place but all she could only see was bright light.When she got her focus minutes later she turned around and saw Lucifer sleeping.

Chloe:*Whispers* Thank you Lucifer for everything.

Lucifer:*Smiles* You know i would do anything to find you Detective.

Chloe:Lucifer...

Lucifer:Yes, Detective ?

Chloe:I wanted to ask you something...

How did you found me ?

Lucifer: Let's just say i heard you praying to me.

Chloe: Wait, what ?!

Trixie:Mom !

Chloe:Hey, Monkey.

Trixie: I missed you.

Chloe: I missed you to. *Smiles*

Chloe:Monkey can you go to your dad i have to disscuss something with Lucifer.

Trixie:Bye mommy

*Trixie hugs Lucifer*

Trixie:Bye Lucifer !

Chloe:*Sighs* what do you mean you heard me praying.

Lucifer:Well thats the talk for the other day ,Detective.