Snow Lilies

https://youtu.be/GNfoLs9FK78

Sakura ran across the hall with her tight pony flying behind her. She quickly scanned all the tables, making sure that each one of them had a ceramic vase arranged. The lilies would arrive the next morning, and she had to get everything ready for that. With a list held in her arm, she directed the helpers to arrange the tables, the lights and most importantly, the arch at the altar.

The room was draped in pure white curtains with rims in golden tassels. The arch had beautiful ornamented designs reminiscent of the Art Nouveau. Glass lamps were being hung from the ceiling which would illuminate the hall like fireflies. Touya never wanted such a grand setting, but it was her father's earnest request to celebrate a day they were all waiting for.

"Sakura. Remember to try out the gown once to check the fittings." Tomoyo explained on the phone.

"Don't worry. I'll send you a picture whe  I do." Sakura assured her as she recieved the package.

"Great then. I'll come tomorrow to style your hair!" Tomoyo chirped.

"Where do I keep these?" Meilin asked as she held a basket of wrapped gifts. Meilin had offered to help her get things ready and stay the night at the hotel with them.

"In Yukito's room. Beside the bed." Sakura  signed for the delivery and rushed to her room to keep the dress. Syaoran looked at her as she scuttled from one corner of the room to the other.

"You! Go and make yourself useful!" Meilin snapped at him as she pushed the basket into his hands.

"I didn't offer to help. You dragged me here." Syaoran sighed.

"It's a good gesture! Besides, if I didn't force you, you wouldn't have come to meet her on your own." She pushed him out the hall.

Crisp footsteps walked into the room as Touya walked in with his wedding suit. His expression looked a little awkward as he stood with his hand on his slender back. The black suit fitted him like a glove, and highlighted his tall figure perfectly. His cufflinks were pristine silver plum blossoms and his azure handkerchief had small blue crescent moons embroidered onto it.

"Onii-chan! This is perfect!" Sakura screamed with her hands on her cheeks.

"I can't believe she finished this in less than a month." Touya expressed as he run his fingers across his elbow.

Syaoran walked into the room only to be caught off-guard by Touya's presence. He hesitated at first, then collected himself and bowed down to him.

"What's this kid doing here?" Touya looked at him from the corner of his cat eyes.

"He's helping me out." Sakura pacified him. Syaoran looked at her as she smiled brightly at her brother. He could feel the presence of Touya's watchful eyes hovering around him.

"You better not cause any more problems." Touya threatened him and walked back to his room. Syaoran smiled awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Wow. That was tense." Meilin commented as she put her arm around Sakura's shoulder.

"It's all your doing!" He snapped at her embarassed at the situation.

"But you are the one who wanted to help Sakura, weren't you?" Meilin let out an evil smile.

"I did." He answered after a long pause.

"You both remind me of school." Sakura said and smiled as she looked at Syaoran. He remembered the conversation they had at his apartment the day she stayed over. This was all she needed to be happy?