chapter twenty three

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to wipe it for you or have yourself do it?" Lufeng asks.

"Uh-" I say.

He turns my head and wipes my sweat using his handkerchief. I pull back to prevent him from wiping my sweat.

"Sorry.... sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." Lufeng says.

I feel the awkwardness in the air. I stay quiet.

Hendery's POV

I arrive back to the dorm safe and sound. I'm definitely sure that no one saw us. I literally have no idea how I got to that location with Chunhua. I just don't. Why me?

I enter the bedroom to see Kun. Xiaojun is not here tonight. I have to tell him. I can't keep this in my mind any longer. It's going to haunt me if I don't say anything.

"C-can I talk to you?" I ask as I sit down on his bed across from him.

"I need to talk to you too." Kun says looking away from his computer.

"You do?" I raise my eyebrow. My heart is pumping so fast. I'm nervous about what he needs to talk to me about.

"Where did you go? Coming back this late and we couldn't reach you." Kun says.

I hesitate. "Oh! Well.... as you know.... I was in a date with Chunhua. A private date. Then something bad happened."

"What happened?" Kun asks.

"Well....well...." I sigh. It's okay Hendery. You should be able to tell Kun what happened. It can loosen your shoulders about this because nothing really happened between Chunhua and I. "Chunhua and I.... were drugged. The next thing we know... we're naked together in bed at a hotel."

"Huh?! What you being for real right now?" Kun exclaims in shock. "Y-you both in b-bed together n-naked? Did you both do anything together?"

I hit Kun on the thigh. "No! I wouldn't do that! I swore to my mom that I can't do it before marriage!"

"Who would drug you? We need to find out who drugged you and Chunhua. This is definitely not a good thing. What if reporters saw you both? It would be big on the media." Kun says which scares me.

Who knows if Chunhua and I will be on the news. That's my worse fear. Not that I don't want our relationship to be known. Not at this moment. Not right now.

Fenfang's POV

I arrive at the cafe my friend has texted me to be at. I scan around for her. I see her. I walk to her table then sit down across from her.

"What is it? I don't have much time." I say.

"Don't worry. I'm not wasting your time. I have your request." Xixing smiles.

"Show me." I smile.

Xixing hands me her phone. I see picture of Jialia and a male walking together with an older female and a young child, which I assume is Jialia's and Xiaojun's child. As I swipe, more pictures of Jialia and the male at the corn field together. Drinking water together, smiling and laughing. Then in the back of a car with corns. The male wiping Jialia's forehead with a handkerchief. I'm sure that this male likes Jialia.

"You know what to do next." I say handing Xixing back her phone.

"I'll send it to you soon." Xixing says.

"I have to go now." I say then get up and walk away exiting the cafe.

Seeing these pictures will definitely make Xiaojun have second thoughts about his relationship. He'll come crawling back to me when he sees the pictures.