chapter fourteen

Xiaojun's POV

A week of being gone. My parents, Chunhua, Ten, YangYang, Hendery and I are back in China. Of course, I thanked WinWin, Kun and Lucas for looking after Jialia for a day or two then I told them to stop after finding out what happened.

"Daddy!" Jian excitedly yells as he runs down the hall to the front door. I crouch down and I wrap my arms around him. "I miss you very very much!"

"I'm going to unpack now." Chunhua says then walks down the hall.

"I miss you very much too." I say back hugging him tightly. "Look! Uncle Ten, YangYang and Hendery is here. Greet grandma and grandpa first."

"Okay!" Jian says then releases me from the hug.

Jian goes to his grandma and grandpa. I walk towards Jialia who is leaning on the couch and lean towards her ears. Leaving a couple an inch or two apart.

"I have Ten, Hendery, YangYang, Kun, Lucas and Winwin to accompany Jian. While he's with them. We can have our time alone together." I whisper in her ears.

"What are you planning to do?" Jialia asks.

"I don't know. What do you think I'm gonna do?" I smirk.

"Don't think about doing anything nasty." Jialia warns.

"Who knows." I say, trying not to laugh. I love to play around with her. She gets mad easily and it's cute. Sometimes.

"Daddy! Where's the other 3 uncles?" Jian asks which makes me turn around.

"We are right here." Winwin says as he enters with Kun and Lucas. His hands are filled with bags. They are probably filled with food.

•••

Kun, Lucas, YangYang, Ten, Hendery and Winwin is playing with Jian in his playroom. I enter the playroom with a tray of snacks and sat them down on the coffee table. They are playing around with clay.

"What are you making, Jian?" I ask.

His hands and aprons is dirty. Filled with dry clay.

"Dad shh.... I have to concentrate." Jian says which surprises me. That's she first time he told me to shush.

"Where's Jialia?" I ask the members who are quiet and concentrated on their clays.

"By the pool." Ten says.

"Okay. There's snacks on the table. Make sure to wash your hands Jian, before eating." I say. He doesn't answer me back.

I open the sliding door and walk to where Jialia is sitting. Her feet is in the pool.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I sit down besides her with my legs crossed. Not in the pool.

"Looking at the stars." Jialia says. Paying attention to the sky and not me.

I keep quiet.

"What are you doing here?" Jialia looks at me and asks.

"To see how you are doing." I smile. How should I give Jialia her present. Our matching couple bracelet. I clear my throat. "Give me your hand."