The temptation

Jungkook pov                                                                                                                It has been a couple of day since yoongi had his first taste of blood . But the day after it seemed as if yoongi just forgotten or if he thinks it all a dream ,                                                                                     so I decided to get closer to him as a friend as we are not that far in age .  I was a bit worried he wasn't getting blood, so when he was asleep I would sneak in and would bite into my wrist and hover over his mouth so he still gets some blood in his system so he doesn't go rogue .                                                                                          In school I've noticed his class have seen yoongi is acting different so they've decided to stay away from him .                                               So that's around reason why I decided to get closer to him .                He seems to noticed as he always smiles and talks to me and he recently asked me if I would like to stay the night as he felts lonely .                                                                                                                  "Yeah sure why not " I said                                                                             later at yoongi house                                                                                          "so what do you want to do " yoongi asked all shy as he looked at me . " Can we watch Ironman if you like Ironman " I replied embarrassed with what he requested . Yoongi giggled at me and nodded and he replied  "Yes sure I love Ironman " he said I clapped my hands and smiled at him .                                                                                                                 Yoongi  giggled again and said " you act like a child and you have a bunny smile I love it.                                 

I smiled and said "thanks you so should we started the movie " I said (About two hours later) yoongi can hardly keep his eyes open "let got to bed" I said , yoongi looked hesitated for a second l looked at him worried but he saw that I was looking...

I smiled and said "thanks you so should we started the movie " I said (About two hours later) yoongi can hardly keep his eyes open "let got to bed" I said , yoongi looked hesitated for a second l looked at him worried but he saw that I was looking and he smiled at me .                                                                                                       "Are you ok yoongi" I asked.                                                                           "Yeah I am good why you asking" yoongi replied .                                     "You looked hesitant" I said.                                                                           "I've just been uneasy for a couple of day but it's nothing to worry about" yoongi said.               

    " Remember I'm always here to talk if you feel like this ok " I replied to him

    " Remember I'm always here to talk if you feel like this ok " I replied to him .                                                                                                   "I know thanks you for being here with me as everyone is staying away me but let forget this and good to bed " yoongi said to me         ( sometime later)                                                                                               yoongi was acting strange he was going to ask me something but I stopped him and asked him " yoongi are you okay as your acting a little strange" I asked him .                                                                              He replied " I have this strange feeling of being watched maybe it to do with my Transformation". He said.                                                      "But what Transformation to what" I said.                                                 " How do you mean feeling" I asked .                                                            (in  jungkooks thought I know who is watching him my brothers are keeping eye on to keep him safe )                                                            yoongi just dismissed everything.                                                                 " But I've had really wired dream of late " says yoongi.                         But I had a smirk on my face and he had noticed the smirk on my face.                                                                                                                      We both stayed in silence and I could see yoongi was scared.              He asked me " Do you know something that's I don't if you do must tell me people are acting wierd around me and you need tell me and now " he said angry                                                                             when yoongi started to go around in circles in the room I decided to cut into my wrist and started to bleed I could tell the smell of blood got to him as he was looking around, I was looking down at my bleed wrist I can sense that he is looking at the blood .                    I could tell he was thirsty I say to him " you need this it will help you " I said to him.                                                                                              Yoongi was shaking his head and started to shout " NO , NO , NO " he was refusing .                                                                                                   " I don't need it you don't drink blood that's is wrong no one drinks blood " says he said scared                                                                             yoongi was starting to shake badly band crazy round the room.            When I said to him " Go to the bathroom and look look at the mirror " he went into the bathroom .                                                                      Yoongi pov.                                                                                                                I walked imto the bathroom and take a deep breath and look up stared in shock and screamed NO .     

Hope you enjoy and what do yo think happens next

Hope you enjoy and what do yo think happens next .