chapter 8: the news

amity's p.o.v

As I walk to hexide to get willow and Gus I wonder how they will react. I hope at least one of them will be calm because titans knows I'm not. I honestly can't see anyone being calm but if I had to place my bets it would be willow.

I'm really glad that willow and me are friends again. It sucked having to act mean all those years. I regret some of the things I said to her but I was to afraid of my parents.

Recently I've had over more anxiety about my parents finding out that I'm not keeping up the act anymore but honestly even if they do punish me it's worth it

I wonder how Luz is doing. Are they even sad. Of course I don't want them to be but it would hurt if they weren't. Nevertheless I'm going to do my best to open the portal again

Taken away from my thoughts I hear a familiar voice. "Amity is that you" the voice said. I turn to the direction of the sound and see willow.

"Yeah,it's me"" I responded. Willow ran over to me and now I see concern in there face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You weren't at school today, even when you were sick you've never missed what's wrong?" They said frantically.

Taking aback from the fact they where worrying about that I replied "n-nothing well actually something is wrong." I stumbled through my words "Luz's portal is broking, I talked to eda and she thinks the emporers coven is involved"

"Oh no" willow said. "I'll help,I'll go get gus let's meet back up at the owl house". "Right" I said "where getting Luz back