46

Caitlin pov
"So you made out with Barry from the future thinking it was Barry from the present?" Cisco said out loud trying to keep up with my story.
"Yes" I confirmed shamefully.
"And then he lied to you about it and now it's awkward with both Barry's" He continued placing a hand on his mouth to hide his smile.
"Cisco this is not funny" I whined smacking his arm and sinking into my seat.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry. You're right. It's not funny. But still. Only you could end up mistakenly making out with the wrong Barry." Cisco said in all seriousness before bursting into a laughing fit.
"Cisco" I groaned covering my face in embarrassment.
"Okay I'm done. You need a hug?" He asked standing up and walking towards me.
"Yes please" I said standing up and wrapping my arms around him.
"Guys I bought Big Belly Burgers" Barry calles out walking in with three bags filled with greasy delicious goodness.
Cisco and I pulled away from each and look at Barry who gave us an odd look before clearing his throat awkwardly.
"Thanks buddy I was starving" Cisco spoke chirpily approaching him.
"I'm not really hungry Barr. Thank you though" I smiled gratefully.
"You haven't even had breakfast. Come on Caitlin, you're a Doctor, you should know better" Cisco joked with a hint of seriousness.
"I just do t feel too good" I glared at Cisco.
"Right...." Cisco nodded in understanding.
"You told him and not me?" Barry asked defensively after seeing Cisco and I exchange looks.
"Don't take it personally bud. I'm her best friend" Cisco winked while smirking at him.
"I just sort of had an argument with future you but it's technically still you so it's just not ideal to vent to you about you" I rant out of breath.
"Are you sure you're good? Does she have a fever or something?" Barry asked Cisco ignoring my crazy rant while approaching me and placing a hand on my forehead which I slapped away aggressively.
"Of course I don't have a fever Barry" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Then eat. I even brought you those curly fries you love so much with a side of mayo and ketchup" Barry added holding the bag out for me to take.
"Fine. I'll eat. Just because you took the time to get me mayo and ketchup" I smile gratefully at him while he gave me a happy grin.
"If anyone is gonna third wheel here, it ain't gonna be me. I'm too good for that" Cisco commented dramatically flipping his hair.
"No one is third wheeling here" I commented rolling my eyes at him.
"You've obviously never experience third wheeling before" Cisco stated.
"Are you kidding? The bromance you share with Barry is uncanny. If anyone has ever third wheeled here. It's always been me" I smirked sassily at the both of them while they both chuckled in agreement wrapping their arms around each other.
"We love deeply" Cisco said smiling at me.
"Yes you do" I smiled at the both of them happily.
"Look at us. The OG Flash" Cisco said nostalgically.
"Flash forever" I smiled chewing on a curly fry.
"Always" Barry smiled looking directly into my eyes with an odd but comforting glint in them.
I smiled back before we all gracefully(not so gracefully) dug into our food.
***
Hello beautiful people,
Hope you're all staying safe and healthy!
Comment down below what you think  and DONT forget to vote!
~Bree ♥️♥️