A Dead Mother's Wish..

(Catherine's POV)

We all went to Jared's room to discus. I dint know what we are going to do because I have no plans formed.

But one thing is in my mind that I am going to find out about them, who took my brother.

"Are these sheets clean Jared?" Eric asked Jared, who turned tomato red.

"Today is what embarrass Jared day or what?" Jared asked with pink cheeks.

"Awwww Jerry stop being mean we are just having some fun" i told in a baby tone.

"How many times did i tell you not to call me that" total distaste laced in his tone flopping down his bed.

He totally hates when i call him that. I just love to tease him.

Someone cleared their throat, oh I totally forgot why we came here.

"So guys I just wanted to tell that, Am going to take some necessary actions on the matter." i said.

I dont have to tell them about the matter because thats the only thing that have to be taken cared of.

"Wow you sound like a principal, But at least we have to wait till the meeting." Eric said with Jared nodding his head.

"Yes, but I just cant wait here. I know what they are going to do. Patrols and search team which will take a lot of time."

"So what do you think we should do?" For the first time Lilly spoke, I completely forgot she was here.

"We are going to start with our own search." I said, I know sound crazy.

"From where should we start? " Jared said raising an eyebrow at me.

Firstly i told them the part of the prophecy I know. Which only made them confused because it was just a part of it. And made  me breathless.

"Wait.. You mean to say that there are some horror  looking creature who look like wolves but they eat wolves and they took Tyler because they thought him as a threat.hahahaha Wow so much for a prophecy." Eric laughed hysterically.

But one cold stare from me made him stop.

Every one was silent for sometime. Sinking the information I just told them.

"We only know a part of prophecy. From where can we get to know complete one." Jared looked deep in thought.

"May be an old pack member who was friend with your grand father" Eric said matter of fact.

"I know one person who can help us." I said.

"Who?" asked Lilly.

"Mr Will" I said.

"The one who was once third in command" said Jared.

"The one with scary looking eyes always holding his fully loaded pistol, ready to blow anybody's head who try to come atleast 10 metres near his house." Eric looked scared and ready to wet his pants.

"Oh come on Eric he is a nice man and moreover he was close to my Grand father  so we can talk him out about this." I asked hopefully.

They all nodded at a time. Wow they look funny when they do that like some cute puppies.

" Lets go then." i said.

"Wooowooh. Whats the rush girl? Its late now I guess we should sleep now and go to him tomorrow morning." Jared said grabbing my shoulders.

" I thought we could just do it now but its OK i will wait till tomorrow." i said sadly.

Don't get me wrong but i am enthusiastic to search for my brother. I wanted every thing to just go fine and happy.